Cadbury Bournvita Lil Champs Nutrition Drink Jar Of 500 G
Cadbury Bournvita Lil Champs is a premium health drink for toddlers between the ages of 2 to 5 years. This health drink ensures that your child gets a complete development that is both physical and mental. This nutritious health supplement contains 16 vital nutrients (11 essential vitamins and 5 essential minerals) that can greatly boost the physical growth, mental development, as well as immune system of your toddler. Cadbury Bournvita Lil Champs is specially designed to serve as a dietary supplement and energy booster for children who are active and love to play outdoor games.
- The Nutri-smart DHA infused in this health drink actively supports brain development and other cognitive skills of toddlers.
- The vitamins and minerals contained in this health supplement not only boost the development of a robust immune system from an early age but also help to stabilize the body metabolism of toddlers.
- Its calcium content also helps in strengthening the bones and teeth of toddlers to support their extremely active and exercise-intensive lifestyles.
The rich nutritional content of the Cadbury Bournvita Lil Champs also helps to enhance the vision of children.
- Malt Extract
- Cocoa Solids
- Liquid Glucose
- DHA Rich Algal Oil
- Raising agent
- Vitamins & Minerals
- This health drink can be used as a health supplement or even as a casual beverage for kids.
- Cadbury Bournvita Lil Champs can be consumed by children either as a warm or cold milk beverage.
- This health drink can be a tasty morning beverage and it can also be served as a rejuvenating evening drink after playing outdoor games.
How to Use
- To prepare Cadbury Bournvita Lil Champs as a hot beverage, heat a cup of water or milk.
- Add 1 to 2 teaspoons of the Bournvita powder and stir it well.
- Ensure that no solid lumps remain in this solution.
- To prepare it as a cold beverage, simply pour the same amount of Bournvita powder in a cup of chilled water or milk.
- Stir it well in a similar fashion and serve with ice cubes if you wish.
- Always check the label for the recommended dosage and directions for preparing this health drink.
- Store at a cool and dry place that is away from direct heat or sunlight.
- Ensure to check for the expiry date before consuming this health drink.
Q1: Can children above the age of 5 years consume this drink?
Ans: Yes they can but it is recommended that you use the regular Bournvita for them instead.
Q2: How do I know if my child is allergic to this health drink?
Ans: This health drink doesn’t contain any known allergic ingredients. However, if you still see adverse side effects, which is extremely rare, consult your doctor at the earliest.
Q3: How many times a day should my child consume this?
Ans: For the best results, serve this health drink to your child twice a day.