Bodyguard Anti Bacterial Disinfectant Sanitizing Wipes Packet Of 30
Maintaining hygiene and keeping a check on the disease-causing germs and bacteria around you is a challenge. BodyGuard sanitising wipes are your bodyguard to defend you from all germs and help you keep the highest level of hygiene for hands and different surfaces in your home and outdoors. It offers a hassle-free and on-the-go sanitisation solution for wiping millions of unseen germs.
With the goodness of natural products like Aloe Vera, Bodyguard use is safe and doesn't cause any harm to the skin and effectively gives you thorough protection. You will get 30 wipes inside a packet. Each wipe is 150mm x 200mm in size. Now safety is comfortably in your hands.
- Alcohol-free sanitising wipes.
- Dermatologically tested and found suitable for all skin types.
- Enriched with Aloe vera that softens your hands even after multiple uses.
- Convenient, multi-protection solution for you and your family
- DM water
- Benzalkonium Chloride
- Sodium Benzoate
- Aloe Vera Extract
- Disodium EDTA
- PEG 40 HCO
- Perfume q.s.
- Maintain hygiene, help kill germs and disinfect one’s surroundings.
- One can even use it on a toilet seat.
- Convenient, multi-protection solution for you and your family.
- Require no water and don’t dry the hands.
How to Use
- Peel the label.
- Pull out sanitising wipes as needed.
- Reseal the label to prevent any moisture loss.
- Don’t keep it in close contact with your eyes.
- Store it away from direct sunlight or high temperature.
- For external use only.
- Do not apply it on wounds, rashes and infections.
Q 1. Are Bodyguard Sanitizer Wipes flushable?
Ans. No, the Bodyguard Sanitizer Wipes are not intended to be flushed and should be disposed of in a garbage box only.
Q 2. What is the shelf life of Bodyguard sanitising wipes?
Ans. The shelf life of antibacterial sanitising wipes is two years from the date of their manufacturing. Read the back of the label to find out its expiry date or the best before months to know if the product is safe to use or not.
Q 3. Do Bodyguard bacterial disinfectant wipes kill all germs?
Ans. Most natural wipes or cleaners are only good for removing dirt and food from a surface. However, if you want to keep your family healthy by killing germs in your house, a chemical disinfectant like Bodyguard is your best bet.