Biotique Bio Henna Fresh Powder Hair Color For Greying Hair 90 Gm
Biotique Bio Henna Hair Colour is composed of natural, ayurvedic ingredients for deep and lasting hair colour. Biotique Bio Henna Hair Colour composition is all-natural and safe, for those who require coverage of greying hair but don’t want to use harsh chemical-based dyes.
- Blended from the pure leaves of the henna tree, berberry and soap nut, the Biotique Bio Henna Hair Colour ingredients help to cleanse, condition and add rich brown colour to your hair.
- Bringing out deep brown tones for excellent grey hair coverage, this ayurvedic hair colour also helps to smoothen the texture of the hair.
- Biotique Henna Hair Colour also helps to provide a lasting shine, which can spruce up dull and lifeless hair, while simultaneously leaving your hair with a lively shine.
- Although it can be used for colouring grey hair from old age, it is also great at covering up premature greying.
- As a natural formula, this hair colour solution can be used by both men and women without needing to use chemical colouring solutions.
Henna (Mehndi), Brahmi, Mulethi, Aam Beej, Harar, Arjuna, Ritha, Himalayan Water QS.
A naturally formulated powder for shine, texture and colouring hair, especially useful against premature greying.
How to Use
- Apply the henna mixture to your wet hair, lather through all the strands.
- Be sure to apply from root to tip. Rinse with clean water.
- Repeat if necessary.
- For external use only, avoid contact with the eyes.
- Do not use it if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Do not use the product if it is expired.
- Always close the lid on the container well after each use.
Q1. How much henna comes in the pack?
Ans: This pack contains 90 g of Biotique Bio Henna Hair Colour in the container.
Q2. Does it contain bleach or chemicals?
Ans: No, Biotique Bio Henna Hair Colour composition is purely natural, there is no bleach or added chemicals. This hair colour solution is safe in most cases.
Q3. What is henna?
Ans: The henna tree is a small tropical tree with tinted leaves, it has been used for tinting and colouring throughout history. It is also used for traditional mehndi across India.