Biotique Bio Fruit Whitening Lip Balm - 12 Gm
One of the most affordable drugstore lip balms available in the market, Biotique Bio Fruit Whitening Lip Balm gives you flawless and lustrous lips upon regular usage. It comes in a compact 12gm packaging, which is very versatile, easy to carry around and travel-friendly. If you want to get rid of dark lips and pigmentation and want to look pretty with an even-toned pair of lips, Biotique Bio Fruit Whitening Lip Balm is your holy grail.
With natural herbs and ingredients like Angur, Mulethi, Badam, Kusumbhi, Sunflower extracts and Til, this natural product can lighten your lips to match the fairer skin tones. The fruit contents in the Biotique Bio Lip Balm can revitalise your lips, adding to its natural glow. Biotique products are made of 100% organically pure, preservative-free ingredients and renewable resources cultivated, gathered, blended and manufactured in the foothills of the Himalayas.
- Angur (Vitis vinifera)
- Vacha (Acorus calamus)
- Mulethi (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
- Badam (Prunus amygdalus)
- Surajmukhi (Helianthus annuus)
- Kusumbhi (Carthamus tinctorius)
- Til (Sesamum indicum)
- Erandi (Ricinus communis)
- Marham base Q.S
- The presence of natural elements can help in rejuvenating and enriching your lovely lips by revealing their pink state.
- Mulethi extract helps to soften your lips. Mulethi also acts as a sun shielder and helps in lightening the lips.
- Badam is very beneficial to treat chapped lips and gives moisture and natural colour to your lips. It is rich in vitamins A, E and K, antioxidants, which exhibit antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Grapes are a powerhouse of antioxidants. They contain a wide range of phytonutrients right from carotenoids to polyphenols. It prevents dryness, moisture loss and cell damage caused by the use of other chemical products.
- Erandi is another ingredient that penetrates deep into the skin and hydrates at the cellular level for longer effects. It protects your lips from further environmental damage.
Biotique Bio Fruit Whitening Lip Balm is used to soften lips and get rid of pigmentation and dark lips.
How to Use
- Use the product generously on lips.
- You can use it alone or below lipstick.
- Use it frequently as required.
- It has a very light tint and smells good.
- Keep it away from children.
- Store it in a cool, dry place away from direct rays of the sun.
- Do not use it after expiration.
- For topical use only. It is not to be ingested.
- Suitable for all skin types.
1. How many days will one 12g tub last?
Upon regular usage, this lip balm lasts for around 2 months easily. This lip balm smells very fruity and has a slight reddish tint to it. It moisturises lips well and helps them become softer and smoother.
2. Does Biotique Lip Balm lighten lips?
This depigmentation lip balm visibly lightens dark lips and works to make them look healthy and supple.
3. What are the benefits of Surajmukhi (sunflower) extracts present in Biotique Whitening Lip Balm?
Sunflower is known to be loaded with Vitamin E, which helps prevent the loss of excess moisture from the lips. It keeps your lips hydrated, healthy and smooth.