Biogetica Cardivas (heart Health, Circulation, Cardiovascular) - 60 Capsules
Biogetica Cardivas is a cutting-edge natural cardiovascular support supplement that aids in maintaining a healthy circulatory system. This Biogetica product assists the body's mechanisms for sustaining capillary dilation, which is required for cell oxygenation and nourishment.
The Turmeric Dried Extract, Triphala Dried Extract, Goldenrods Dried Extract Dog, Ginkgo Dried Extract, Rose Dried Extract and other substances that infuse the capsule gently reduce the effects of stress on the cardiovascular network.
- Stimulate biologically regulating systems that may aid in the maintenance of a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Assist in the maintenance of natural systems that stimulate the vegetative nervous system's equilibrium.
- It aids in the maintenance of a healthy circulatory system and heart health.
- It enhances the flow of oxygen and other essential nutrients to the heart by supporting the circulatory system.
- Assist in the maintenance of the natural mechanisms that trigger the coronary circulation's protective actions.
- Biogetica Capsules assist in the maintenance of the body's inherent systems.
- Green Tea
- Olive Dried Extract
- Vitamin B3, E, & B6
- Cardivas aids in the promotion of a healthy heart while also enhancing the efficiency of your cardiovascular system.
- It aids in the delivery of oxygen and nutrients to the cardiac muscle.
- Assist your cardiovascular system's energetic and physiological health.
How to Use
Take one capsule before breakfast and supper or as prescribed by your healthcare provider.
- Do not take more than the suggested dose.
- Before using, carefully read the label.
- Place in a cool, dry location, away from the direct light of the sun.
- Keep it out of children's reach.
Q 1. Do the pills contain any vegetarian ingredients?
Ans. Yes, Biogetica's Cardivas pills are completely vegetarian.
Q 2. Are these tablets organic?
Ans. Yes, Cardivas capsules are made entirely with natural substances.
Q 3. What is the total number of capsules in the package?
Ans. There are 60 capsules in the pack.
Q 4. What is the shelf life of the product?
Ans. They have a three-year shelf life.
Q 5. What happens if I stop consuming cardivas tablet suddenly?
Ans. Cardivas tablet should be taken as advised by your doctor regularly. Stopping it could result in chest discomfort or other cardiac issues.