Bioderma Sebium H2o Purifying Cleansing Micellaire Solution, 250ml
The Bioderma Sebium H2O is a makeup removal solution that does not dry the skin while removing the makeup. It cleanses the skin without damaging the skin’s natural texture and lustre. The Sebium H2O by Bioderma is safe to use for teens and adults and it works as a no-rinse cleansing solution. The invisible micro-droplets detach the impurities from the skin without affecting the protective shield. The composition of this solution is backed by authentic research by NAOS.
- Cleanses the skin especially after applying makeup, without drying out.
- Helps in removing the dirt, makeup and oil from the skin.
- Inhibits the sebum secretion preventing the skin from getting too oily.
- Sodium Citrate
- Copper Sulfate
- Zinc Gluconate
- Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract
- Propylene Glycol
- Citric Acid
- Disodium EDTA
- PEG-6 Caprylic
- Cetrimonium Bromide
- Remove impurities, oil and pollutants.
- Preserve skin health by making skin firmer.
How to Use
- Use a small cotton pad and soak it with Sebium H2O.
- Dab and apply the solution on the face to remove makeup.
- Wipe the face with soft hands.
- Follow the same step as above to cleanse the face.
- Don’t rinse the face with water after applying Bioderma Sebium H2O.
- Go through the product label before using it.
- Stop using Sebium H2O immediately if there is any irritation.
- Does not respond well to all skin types.
- Store it in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
- Ensure that it is out of reach from children.
Excess use can lead to yellow discolouration and itching due to the presence of copper sulfate.
Q1. Can Bioderma Sebium H2O be used as a toner?
Ans: No, Sebium H2O is a specific solution that removes makeup and cannot be used as a toner.
Q2. Is it safe to use this solution on other body parts like arms?
Ans: Bioderma Sebium H2O is tested and approved to use on the face. Refrain from using the solution on other parts of the body.