Bioderma Sebium H2o Purifying Cleansing Micellaire Solution 100ml
Bioderma Sebium H2O is a cleansing and makeup-removing micellar water formula made for all types of skin. Made up of micelles, Bioderma Sebium H2O Micellaire Solution deeply cleanses the face, without disrupting the skin's natural barrier while preventing skin sensitivity reactions. It is a non-delipidated cleansing product to help decongest, cleanse and freshen oily skin. It contains a mixture of 3 biomimetic soothing sugars that help avoid inflammation. As a result of the thorough selection of ingredients, the product poses no risk of causing skin problems.
- Excellent tolerance, even on the eye contour.
- Hypoallergenic perfume.
- Purifies the skin from impurities and limits sebum secretion.
- Maintains the skin's natural balance.
- Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract
- Water (Aqua)
- PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides
- Propylene Glycol
- Disodium Edta
- Cetrimonium Bromide
- Used as a make-up removing micellar water.
- Maintains the skin’s biological balance, which is essential to keep skin healthy.
- Helps to refresh oily skin after makeup.
- Prevents inflammatory risks and ensures correct skin pH.
Directions for Use
- Soak a cotton pad in Bioderma Sebium H2O.
- Press cotton on the skin to cleanse and remove the make-up.
- Wipe with no harsh rubbing. No rinsing is required.
- Sensitive to intolerant skin.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- For external use only.
Q1. Is it okay to use micellar water even without makeup?
Ans: Micellar water can be used as a mist when you aren't wearing makeup to freshen up your skin. You can take it with you for exercising or going outdoors to freshen up and remove grime or pollutants from your skin's surface.
Q2. Is Bioderma Sebium H2O Micellaire Solution good for acne?
Ans: People with acne, clogged pores or stubborn blemishes may benefit from using micellar water. Pores that are clogged can get inflamed and turn into pimples, which are the cause of acne. Cleansing the skin with Micellar Water can help eliminate dirt and oil, which can help avoid clogged pores and pimples.
Q3. Should I wash my face after using Bioderma Sebium H2O Micellaire Solution?
Ans: Using micellar water on the skin without rinsing it off has no long-term harm. As long as you're aware that your skin may become irritating after using micellar water, you can continue using it as long as you rinse well afterwards.
Q4. Should I follow up with a toner after using micellar water?
Ans: When using micellar water, toner can be applied to add an extra quotient of skincare. After using micellar water to cleanse your face, using a toner will further moisturise, eliminate dead skin and make your skin look smooth and subtle.