Bausch & Lomb Biotrue Bottle Of 300 Ml Liquid
Bausch + Lomb Biotrue lens solution has been carefully created by using nature’s best ideas to inspire new product systems and technologies. This remarkable lens care solution draws inspiration from one of nature’s most outstanding innovations.
Bausch + Lomb’s Biotrue multi-purpose solution is inspired by the biology of human eyes. To increase wettability and comfort, there are two components of the BioTrue solution that work together to increase the affinity for water on the lens surface. Silicone Hydrogel lenses have dynamic areas of hydrophilicity (water-attracting) and hydrophobicity (water-repelling) which makes the wedding particularly challenging with silicone Hydrogel lenses as some hydrophobic areas may bloom to the surface with lens usage. However, Biotrue has surfactants that have both hydrophilic groups and hydrophobic groups, both the molecules form a layer creating a hydrophilic environment that attracts moisture.
The solution contains high uranine in Ha, a lubricant found naturally throughout the body which works in combination with surfactants, that results in unique water retention properties. Such surfactants along with Ha help to keep the lenses moist for up to 20 hours. This contributes to all-day comfort.
- Matches the pH of healthy tears
- Utilizes the eyes natural lubricant
- Keeps beneficial tear proteins active
- Delivers unsurpassed disinfection efficacy
- The disinfection efficacy of a peroxide solution
- A pH that matches healthy tears
- The ability to keep certain beneficial tears active
- Thoroughly wash hands with soap and dry before handling lenses.
- Take the lens in one hand with the edges facing up, rinse it with a Biotrue lens solution to remove any dirt.
- While putting on the lenses, you will notice a comfortable feeling that comes from using the Biotrue solution.
- After each use, empty your lens case and rinse it with a Biotrue solution. Never reuse the solution.
- Biotrue solution comes with a free lens case, so keep replacing it regularly.
Q1. Do we need to change the solution after every use?
Ans: Yes, every time you open the case or wear the lenses, the solution needs to be changed.
Q2. What is the expiry date?
Ans: It expires 90 days after the opening of the bottle.
Q3. How long can lenses be kept in the solution?
Ans: Contact lenses can be stored in the solution for up to 30 days, given that it is unopened. If used regularly, you must change the solution before storing the lens in the case.
Q4. Can it be used on any type of lens?
Ans: Yes, but it is recommended to be used for soft contact lenses.