Baidyanath Phalkalyan Ghrita - 100 Gm
Baidyanath Phalkalyan Ghrita is an ayurvedic solution. It looks like ghee and can be used as a herbal medication for male and female infertility. It is made from different natural ingredients and uses ghee as its base. This solution is utilized in the preparation process of panchakarma and also works as a medicine. Women can take this medicine during their pregnancy which helps prevent abortion. Plus, it gives the required nutrition to the mother and baby. Baidyanath Phalkalyan Ghrita contents are tridosha shamak, Rasayana and medicine for reproductive organs.
- The medicine is effective in lessening all categories of gynaecological ailments, damages in the ovary and the male reproductive system.
- Baidyanath Phalkalyan Ghrita is an ayurvedic solution that can be used to decrease infertility.
- It weakens the chance of abortion in pregnant women and nourishes both the mother and the baby.
- This herbal medicine helps in maintaining the health of the pregnant woman and her growing child.
- It functions as an endocrine stimulant, helps in nourishing the feotus and enhances the protection of the child.
- This ayurvedic solution can be utilised for sterility in women and works as an aphrodisiac.
The Baidyanath Phalkalyan Ghrita composition uses many other effective herbs and natural ingredients.
- This ayurvedic medicine can be used to reduce infertility and give nourishment to women during pregnancy.
- It also reduces the risk of abortion and nourishes both the mother and the developing baby.
How to Use
- Use it under medical supervision.
- Take 3 to 12 grams of Baidyanath Phalkalyan Ghrita dosage two times a day or as advised by the doctor.
- For sale in India only.
- Make sure to read the label before using it.
- Keep it away from the children.
- Store it in a dry, cool place and away from direct sunlight.
Q1. Can men take this medicine?
Ans. Yes, they can. The Baidyanath Phalkalyan Ghrita contents are effective in both men and women infertility.
Q2. What type of ingredients are used in this medicine?
Ans. The ingredients used to make this medicine are Ashwagandha, Triphala, Hing, Kutki, Haridra, Shatavri, Kust, Gaudugdha, Bala, Neel Kamal, Munakka, Ghee, Rakta Chandan, Svet Chandan, Khir vidari, Khir Kakoli, Meda and Daru Hadridra.