Baidyanath Madhumehari Granules - 200 Gm
Baidyanath Madhumehari Granules formulation is one of the best Baidyanath ayurvedic products to manage elevated blood sugar levels. The formulation consists of a combination of herbs that produces blood sugar-regulating activity. Shilajit is a significant component of the formulation that helps in regulating blood sugar levels naturally.
Baidyanath Madhumehari is also one of the best Baidyanath ayurvedic medicines for frequent urination. Giloy, along with shilajit, helps in boosting the immune system. Kutki and Haldi in the formulation increase the metabolism of the body.
- No side effects.
- Complete vegetarian formulation.
- Helps in diabetes-related complications.
The Baidyanath Madhumehari ayurvedic medicine is available in the form of Granules, packed in a jar container. It consists of herbal formulations such as:
- Gurmar patti (Gymnema Sylvestre)
- Jamnumguthli (Syzygium Cumini)
- Karela (Momordica Charantia)
- Giloy (Tinospora Cordifolia)
- Khadir Churan (Acacia Catechu)
- Haldi (Curcuma Longa)
- Amla (Emblica Officinalis)
- Vijay Sar (Petrocarpus Marsupium)
- Tejpata (Cinnamomum Tamala)
- Gularpatti churna (Ficus Glomerata)
- Kutki (Picrorhiza Kurroa)
- Chitrakmool (Plumbago Zeylanicum)
- Methi (Trigonella Foenum-Graecum)
- Sudh Shilajit
- Tribanga Bhasma
- Neem Patta (Azadirachta indica) Churn
- Sura (Alcohol)
- Water extract from Gurmar Patti (Gymnema Sylvestre) and Neem Patta
- Excipients- Guar Gum
- Helps in the treatment of diabetes.
- Helps in the management of blood sugar levels by increasing metabolism.
- Manage excessive thirst and frequent urination.
- Prevents dryness of the mouth.
- Decreases fatigue
- Boosts the immune system.
How to Use
- Take 5gms or two teaspoons with water twice a day before meals or as directed by the doctor or physician.
- Read the contents of the package carefully before use.
- Keep out of children’s reach.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
Q 1. Can we take allopathy medicine along with Baidyanath Madhumehari?
Ans. Yes. Baidyanath Madhumehari is an ayurvedic formulation and does not interact with allopathy drugs. It acts naturally in the body without causing any harmful effects.
Q 2. Is Baidyanath Madhumehari powder safe to use?
Ans. Yes. Baidyanath Madhumehari is an ayurvedic formulation with no side effects. Thus, it is safe to use.
Q 3. Is Baidyanath Madhumehari powder form or a tablet? What quantity is to be taken?
Ans. Baidyanath Madhumehari is in small granular form. You can take 1-2 teaspoons of granules along with water twice a day and before meals.
Q 4. Is Baidyanath Madhumehari helpful in managing Type I and Type II diabetes?
Ans. Yes, Baidyanath Madhumehari is found to be effective in managing both Type-I and Type-II diabetes.
Q 5. Can we purchase Baidyanath ayurvedic medicines online?
Ans. Yes, you can purchase all the Baidyanath ayurvedic medicines online.