Baidyanath Liverol Syrup Bottle Of 450 Ml
Formulated naturally with Ayurvedic ingredients, Baidyanath Liverol Syrup is an Ayurvedic solution to help support liver health and improve the liver's ability to fight against damage. Baidyanath Liverol Syrup can be taken daily in cases and conditions where your liver requires special attention such as during jaundice, appetite loss or damage due to excessive alcohol consumption. It is a complete liver-care syrup packed with herbal ingredients that each contributes their helpful properties and supports healthy liver function.
- Formulated with 15 natural, Ayurvedic ingredients including Kamehgh, Giloy, Rohitak and Arjun Chal for all-round liver health.
- These ingredients combine together and provide antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that can be utilised by the body to improve your liver health.
- For those who consume excessive junk food and alcohol and have problems, your liver may require help to get back into a healthy functioning state. Baidyanath Liverol Syrup reduces free radicals, protects from various infections and supports the natural cell regeneration process to correct disorders in the liver.
- In some cases, it can also be prescribed for combating loss of appetite, digestive issues, nausea and feeling too full in the stomach.
- It is also thought to improve blood pressure regulation and helps your body to deal with cough and cold symptoms as well as may play a part in regulating blood sugar levels.
Karanja, Kasni, Kakmachi, Kasaundi, Arjun Chal, Bhumiamla, Giloy, Bhringraj, Punarnava, Daru Haldi, Muli, Amla, Chitrak Mool, Rohitak, Aloe Vera, Mulethi, Sodium Benzoate, Nipagin Sodium, Nipasol Sodium, Sorbitol, Flavouring.
Daily health syrup to supplement a healthy diet and support liver health.
How to Use
- Follow the instructions given by your physician.
- Take 1 to 2 teaspoons twice a day with water or milk.
- For children, 1 teaspoon twice a day is recommended.
- Check with your doctor before using this product.
- Do not exceed the daily recommended dosage.
- Store away from heat and sunlight.
- Do not consume if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
Q1: How much syrup comes in the bottle?
Ans: This pack of Baidyanath Liverol comes with 450ml of syrup in the pack.
Q2: Can it be given to diabetics?
Ans: Please check with your diabetes care doctor before using this product.
Q3: Can it cure liver damage?
Ans: No, this is not a medical product, it can only support healthy liver function as part of a liver treatment plan.
Q4: Can it be used to improve appetite loss?
Ans: Yes, it can be taken before meals as a method of improving your appetite.