Baidyanath Isabgol -Psyllium Husk Powder|Effective Constipation Relief|Rich Fibre Supplement - 100g
Baidyanath lsabgol (psyllium husk) is a natural vegetable product derived from the upper coating of the Plantago Ovata (isabgol) seed through milling, sieving and winnowing. Baidyanath Isabgol is a powdered Psyllium based natural laxative which increases the total surface area of fluid absorption within the digestive tract. Isabgol is a common remedy for clearing out the toxins from the stomach and has many more benefits for your health. It is helpful with constipation, acidity, indigestion and piles. Baidyanath uses specially selected isabgol seeds to ensure the best quality psyllium husk. 5 to 10 g of isabgol can be freely taken with a glass of water, milk, fruit juice, curd or lassi.
- The Baidyanath Isabgol is ideal to cure piles and fissures and promote digestion.
- Isabgol helps in cleansing the colon. It also helps in treating acidity and reducing the excess urea in the body.
- Isabgol is a natural remedy for diarrhoea.
- The product also helps in weight management. Regular consumption of Isabgol may aid the secretion of cholecystokinin, a hormone that immediately pokes the brain to signal a feeling of fullness in your stomach. This process keeps you satiated and helps control mid-meal cravings. It is also known to help release excess urea of the body and combat acidity and acid reflux.
- Isabgol is hygroscopic.
- The Isabgol absorbs water from the intestine which helps in improving the consistency of stools.
- The product helps greatly in regulating daily bowel movements.
- The Baidyanath Isabgol decreases serum cholesterol through proper excretion of bile acids.
- With all the goodness of nature, Baidyanath Isabgol is a GMP-certified product that is safe and effective for all age groups.
The Baidyanath Isabgol contains Psyllium (powdered) as its key ingredient.
- Helps regularize bowel movements.
- Acts as a digestive.
- Helps with weight management.
How to Use
- Mix the medicine with milk or water (5-10gm) for better absorption.
- Consume it with warm water at night.
- Consult your doctor before using the product.
- Store the formulation in a cool and dry place.
- Read the label carefully before using it.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Keep it out of the reach and sight of children.
1. When should I take Baidyanath Isabgol?
The Baidyanath Isabgol can be taken at night mixed with water.
2. How much Isabgol should I consume?
According to various researches, one can consume 10-20 grams of Isabgol per day with 8 ounces of water to lower cholesterol. 20 grams of Isabgol every day also helps in preventing constipation.
3. Does Isabgol have any side effects?
Consuming Isabgol excessively can cause bloating.