Baidyanath Gaisantak Bati - 80 Tablets
The Baidyanath Gaisantak Bati is an ayurvedic and 100% natural over the counter medication that is often prescribed to treat digestive disorders. These herbal tablets come in a tiny bottle that is highly portable such that you can carry them with you wherever you go.
Since it helps to relieve gastrointestinal distress, you can take it with you to any event or gathering to get instant relief in case you experience indigestion. Since the benefits of Baidyanath Gaisantak Bati are diverse, you can use it to cure different digestive disorders.
- The Baidyanath Gaisantak Bati ingredients contain Soth, which is a natural anti-inflammatory agent and can help you to reduce any kind of painful inflammation in the gastric tract.
- It also contains hing, which helps to improve and aid the digestive process naturally and can also be useful in the treatment of a bloated stomach.
- Moreover, the Baidyanath Gaisantak Bati composition also contains garlic, proven effective as a natural stimulant for digestion.
- This digestive tonic also helps to neutralise excess gastric acid formation in the stomach and prevents conditions like acid reflux.
- The Baidyanath Gaisantak Bati can also be useful in the treatment of constipation, indigestion, and other ailments like dyspepsia.
- Moreover, this herbal medicine can also serve as an appetite builder and is therefore effective in the treatment of anorexia as well.
- Vid Lavan
- Baidyanath Gaisantak Bati is generally used in the treatment of several kinds of gastrointestinal disorders.
How to Use
- Use it as directed by your physician or as mentioned in the product label.
- Ensure to check the expiry date before consuming it.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage unless specified by your doctor.
- Keep Baidyanath Gaisantak Bati away from the reach of children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place that is away from direct heat and sunlight.
Q 1. Can Baidyanath Gaisantak Bati be given to children?
Ans: Yes, it is 100% safe and can be given to children above the age of 10 years easily.
Q 2. Is Baidyanath Gaisantak Bati safe for the consumption of pregnant and lactating women?
Ans: Since this is a naturopathic form of treatment, it can be used by pregnant and lactating women, but it is always recommended to consult a doctor before giving any kind of medication to pregnant and lactating women as it could affect the child.
Q 3. Can people with diabetes and blood pressure consume Baidyanath Gaisantak Bati?
Ans: Yes, this natural product is safe for diabetes and high/low blood pressure. However, people with blood pressure should not consume it in excess as it could elevate their blood pressure levels.