Caladryl Skin Allergy Lotion For All Skin Types - 65ml
Caladryl Skin Allergy Lotion is a topical medication that helps reduce skin allergy symptoms. Skin irritation and allergies manifest as redness, itching and swelling. Caladryl Skin Soothing Solution acts rapidly to soothe your skin and relieve allergy symptoms. It is also used to manage skin rashes and itching from sunburn, prickly heat and insect bites.
Caladryl Skin Allergy Lotion gives a cooling sensation and controls sweating. After application, it forms a protective barrier on the affected area.
- A skin-soothing formula that gives a cooling sensation.
- Caladryl Skin Allergy Lotion is a unique antiallergic composition.
- Forms a protective physical barrier on the applied area.
- Multifunctional lotion, helpful for a variety of skin problems.
- Calamine (8% w/v)
- Diphenhydramine hydrochloride (1% w/v)
- 95% ethanol (2.37% v/v), in camphorated aqueous vehicles
- Caladryl Skin Allergy Lotion relieves symptoms of skin irritation like prickly heat, jewellery rash, insect bites and sunburns.
- It is used for skin allergies caused due to multiple factors such as wet shoes and synthetic clothes.
How to Use
- Wash the affected area thoroughly with water.
- Gently dab a few drops of Caladryl Skin Allergy Lotion on the affected skin area using a cotton swab or your fingers.
- Do not rub or massage the Caladryl Skin Allergy Lotion into the skin.
- Apply it 3-4 times a day. Use every day for a maximum of 2 weeks.
- Carefully read the instructions given on the label.
- Shake the lotion bottle well before use.
- Do not apply Caladryl Skin Allergy Lotion on blistered skin, open wounds or oozing skin areas.
- If you feel a burning sensation after the application of Caladryl lotion, rinse with plenty of water.
- Discontinue the use and consult your physician.
- Caladryl Skin Allergy Lotion is for external use only.
- Keep the bottle tightly closed after every use.
- Keep Caladryl lotion in a cool and dark place away from direct sunlight.
- Do now allow children to use Caladryl Skin Allergy Lotion on their own.
Q 1. Can Caladryl Skin Allergy Lotion treat diaper rash?
Ans. If your baby has a diaper rash, consult a paediatrician before using Caladryl lotion. It is a unique formula to protect your baby’s skin from diaper rash.
Q 2. Can this product be used as sunscreen?
Ans. No, it should be used only on irritated skin showing symptoms of allergy.