Baidyanath Chandraprabha Bati Tablets Bottle Of 100
Baidyanath Chandraprabha Bati Tablet is made with herbal and ayurvedic ingredients which are high in nutritional value. Chandraprabha Bati is extremely effective against urinary tract infection, urinary calculi or painful urination. Chandraprabha Bati is rich with anti-inflammatory properties which make it useful for handling a multitude of ailments of the urinary tract, kidney, pancreas, thyroid gland, bones, joints and back pain. Chandraprabha Bati, an ayurvedic text strongly advocates the use of this effective preparation for the mitigation of Prameha (i.e. urinary tract infection), Anaha (i.e. bloating), Mutraghata (i.e. urinary obstruction), Pandu (i.e. anaemia), Haleemaka i.e. (Liver cirrhosis), Antra Vriddhi (i.e. Hernia), Arsha (i.e. haemorrhoids) and several other ailments. Baidyanath Chandraprabha Bati helps remove harmful AMA (i.e. toxins) like urea, creatinine and uric acid from the body. It promotes the healthy functioning of the kidney by supporting the excretion of excess uric acid and maintaining the healthy uric acid level in the kidneys, thereby preventing gout. Chandraprabha Bati is extensively used in various ailments related to the reproductive health of both women and men. It helps manage sugar levels and hence combats frequent urination.
- The Baidyanath Chandraprabha Bati helps both males and females in reproductive system-related problems.
- The Chandraprabha Bati is very helpful in removing harmful AMA (i.e., toxins) like urea, creatinine and uric acid from the body.
- Chandraprabha Bati Tablets help in urinary tract infections and related troubles.
- These tablets are helpful in weakness, pain in the legs, back and neck, anaemia and vertigo.
- They also help in the healthy functioning of the kidney by maintaining the healthy uric acid level in the kidneys.
- Swarna Makshik Bhasma
- Kapur Kachri
- Chitrak Mool Chhal
- Helps in urinary tract infections and related troubles.
- Helpful in weakness, pain in legs, back and neck, anaemia and vertigo.
- Helps in the healthy functioning of the kidney by maintaining the healthy uric acid level in the kidneys.
How to Use
- Consume 1-2 tablets daily with water or milk.
- In case, it's been prescribed by a physician, do follow the guidelines provided by them.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
1. Is the Baidyanath Chandraprabha Bati made with natural ingredients?
Yes, the Baidyanath Chandraprabha Bati is made with herbal and ayurvedic ingredients which are high in nutritional value.
2. How many tablets should I consume?
Consume it as directed by the physician.
3. Is the Chandraprabha Bati helpful in removing toxins from the body?
The Chandraprabha Bati is very helpful in removing harmful AMA (i.e., toxins) like urea, creatinine and uric acid from the body.