Baidyanath Chandraprabha Bati Tablets Bottle Of 100
Karpur, Vacha, Musta, Ativisha, Kiratatikta, Devadaru, Haridra, Chitraka, Daruharidra, Chavya, Pippali, Mool, Haritaki, Amalaki, Dhanyaka, Bibhitaka, Vidanga, Gajapippali, Makshika Bhasma, Guduchi, Shunthi, Svarjikshar, Maricha, Saindhava, Lavana, Pippali, Sauvarcala Lavana, Yavakshar, Vida Lavana, and more.
It contains chandan to treat bladder infections and Guduchi as a diuretic.Haldi is also added to treat arthritic symptoms around the body.
- The tablet helps to treat cases of kidney stones and irritation or difficulty in urination.
- It particularly improves the body energy stores to prevent to body from experiencing further cases of fatigue.
- This is tolerated well by most people but pregnant women should be cautious when using it.
- Baidyanath Chandraprabha Bati is used for the treatment of urinary tract infections.
Direction for use:
- One to two tablets should be taken twice a day with milk.
- The user should not consume more than 6 grams of Chandraprabha in a day.
- Use under medical supervision.