Aptivate Pineapple Appetite Stimulating Syrup Bottle Of 175 Ml
Aptivate syrup is a pineapple-flavoured syrup that helps in boosting appetite naturally. This pineapple tasting health supplement is ideal for fussy eaters in our houses who don't have a good appetite. It is made up of natural elements, thus ensuring the safety and purity of your and your loved one's health.
Lupin Aptivate is commonly used for the diagnosis or treatment for stimulating appetite, promotes digestion, relieves congestion, destroys intestinal worms, intestinal gas.
- Aptivate helps to maintain a healthy immune and digestive system
- Promotes digestion, relieves congestion, destroys intestinal worms, intestinal gas.
- It is also known to promote an appetite for those who have lost it to other medication courses that they are under.
- Since the syrup is 100% natural, there are no known side effects of interactions with other drugs are known.
- Guduchi(Tinospora cordifolia) 75 mg.
- Saunf(Foeniculum vulgare) 37.50 mg.
- Kutki(picrorhiza kurroa)37.50mg.
- Vidang(embelia ribes) 18.75 mg.
- Nagarmotha(cyperus rotundus) 18.75 mg.
- Pippali(piper longum) 18.75 mg.
- Yavani(Trachyspermum ammi)18.75 mg.
- Sodium benzoate 0.2%.
- Sodium methylparaben 0.12%.
- Sodium propylparaben 0,02% in a flavoured syrup base.
How to Use
- For adults: 2 teaspoons every day before meals or as directed by your physician.
- For children: 1 teaspoon daily before meals or as suggested by your physician.
- It is recommended to consume Aptivate syrup 30 minutes before meals or as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose of the syrup.
- Always complete the entire course of medication that your doctor has prescribed.
- Pregnant and lactating ladies ought to counsel their primary care physician before taking any medicine or wellbeing supplement.
- Depending on the lighting and screen resolution, the shade of the item may marginally fluctuate.
Q1. What is the use of Aptivate syrup?
Ans: Aptivate 10 ml Syrup is a syrup manufactured by Lupin Ltd. It is commonly used for the diagnosis or treatment of stimulated appetite, promotes digestion, relieves congestion, destroys intestinal worms, intestinal gas. It has some side effects such as acidity, burning sensation, mouth ulcer.
Q2. Is Aptivate an Ayurvedic syrup?
Ans: Aptivate Syrup is a natural, ayurvedic syrup to help you recover and normalise your appetite. With the benefits of ingredients like Saunf, Guduchi and Jeera, this syrup carries many benefits apart from stimulating the appetite.
Q3. Is Aptivate syrup good for kids?
Ans: The syrup is very good for digestion and appropriate for every age group. It has no side effects because of being Ayurvedic.