Analytica Pink Card Pregnancy Test Kit
Out of Stock
Inclusive of all taxes
- Analytica Pink Card is a pregnancy diagnosis kit works by detecting the pregnancy hormone (hCG) in a urine sample.
- Analytica Pink Card is used in diagnosis of pregnancy.
- Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is a glycoprotein hormone produced during pregnancy appears in the urine of a women approximately 20 days after her last menstrual period.
- Human Chorionic Gonadotropin is very important for establishing and maintaining early pregnancy.
- It is produced by the cells that surround the growing human embryo.
- It informs the corpus luteum to maintain the production of progesterone.
Direction of use: Collect the urine sample on to the Analytica Pink Card with the help of a dropper and wait for the results.
Features and Details
Ranbaxy Laboratories (sun Pharma)
Country of Origin
If the seal of the product is broken it will be non-returnable.
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on your 1st medicine order
Flat 20% OFF + 20% Cashback on all medicines + Free 1-Month Grofers Smart Bachat Club Membership
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved