Amrutanjan Pain Yellow Balm 27.5 Ml
Amrutanjan Pain Yellow Balm is a remedy for stress-induced headaches and cold-related body pains. It consists of ten active ingredients that provide relief from headaches and body pain from a cold. The pain balm is easy to carry and travel-friendly. Amrutanjan Pain Balm Yellow has a strong aroma that helps relieve day-to-day stress and aids in relaxing the body.
- The 10 active ingredients, including herbs and aromatic oils, have been combined to ease body pains, relax your nerves and ease tension.
- The extra power factor makes it even quicker to act.
- Amrutanjan Pain Yellow Balm offers a long-lasting effect.
- Works as an excellent instant pain relief remedy against body aches.
- Can be used as a vaporiser for treating nasal congestions.
- Soft and smooth on the skin’s surface.
- Gandhapura Patra taila
- Yavani satva
- Tailaparna taila
- Lavanga taila
- Darusita taila
- Colour used: Quinoline Yellow
- Perfumed Ointment base q.s.
- When you have a headache and need instant relief.
- When you feel overwhelming stress, that can induce headaches.
- In case of cold and cold-related body aches.
- To clear out nasal passages blocked by congestion.
How to Use
- For relieving stress, gently massage the balm on the forehead.
- For instant pain relief, directly apply the balm to the sore area.
- For relief from nasal congestion, use the balm as a vaporiser while taking steam.
- It is meant for external use only. In case of accidental swallowing, seek medical attention immediately.
- Keep Amrutanjan Pain Yellow Balm out of children’s reach.
- Do not heat the product or take it anywhere near an open flame.
- Do not bandage the area tightly after applying the balm.
- Do not use the balm with a heating pad.
- Make sure to store the balm at room temperature.
Q 1. Can one use Amrutanjan Pain Yellow Balm in pregnancy?
Ans: It is essential for women who are either pregnant or breastfeeding to consult a healthcare professional before using the balm.
Q 2. Can people with sensitive skin use the balm?
Ans: It is advised that people who have sensitive skin should first talk with their doctor and know if all the ingredients used in the balm suit them and are non-allergic to any of them.