Acnerex Face Wash 75ml
Acnerex Face Wash is a moisturising face wash that contains aloe vera. It helps in the treatment of acne and pimples. While aloe vera acts as an excellent moisturiser, shea butter moisturises pores without clogging them. It is natural with no harsh reactions. This gel-based face wash has a soothing effect on the skin and results in its overall regeneration. This face wash can be used on normal to dry skin and is ideal for both men and women.
- It helps cure acne and pimples.
- It helps to soothe and regenerate the skin.
- It effectively moisturises the skin.
- It is suitable for all skin types.
- Aloe Vera
- Shea Butter
- PEG 50
- D Panthenol
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Acrylates Copolymer
- Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate
- Decyl Glucoside
- Cocamidopropyl PG Dimonium Chloride Phosphate
- Used to treat pimples, protect against acne, pigmentation and scars.
- It cleanses and hydrates skin.
- Helps to relieve dry and itchy skin.
- Protects, regenerates and gives smooth skin.
How to Use
- Wash your hands before applying face wash.
- Wet your face with water before applying.
- Use an adequate amount of Acnerex Face wash.
- Rinse your face with water.
- Pat your face gently with a towel after use.
- For external use only.
- Read the instruction label carefully before use.
- Keep it out of the reach and sight of children.
- Store it in a cool and dry and dark place.
- Do not freeze.
- Keep the tube tightly closed after every use.
1. How many times can we use Acnerex Face Wash in a day?
Acnerex Face Wash can be used 1-2 times a day or as prescribed by your healthcare professional.
2. What are the side effects of Acnerex Face Wash?
Acnerex Face Wash generally causes no side effects. If you experience any application site reactions such as skin reddening or rash or any other allergic reactions, check with your healthcare professional. You must also check the ingredients before use.
3. What is the price of Acnerex Face Wash?
Acnerex Face Wash is priced at Rs. 288 for 75ml.