It is used to treat dandruff and tinea versicolor
- Are allergic to any other ingredients of this medicine
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor for advice before using this medicine
- Tell your doctor, if you are taking or using any other medicine including medicines obtained without prescription or any other supplements or herbal products.
Direction of use:
- Always apply this medicine exactly as your doctor has told you
- Only for externaal use
- Do not use immediately after bleaching, tinting or permanent waving of hair or on inflamed skin
- Wash and clean hair properly before applying
- Massage sufficient quantity of suspension to produce lather
- Rinse after 5 minutes
- Repeat the application and rinse thoroughly
For Tinea Versicolor:
- Apply suspension to the affected area and allow it to remain as directed by your Physician
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects although not everybody gets them.
- Keep this medicine out of reach of the children
- Store at a room temperature of 15-25°C
Features and Details
If the seal of the product is broken it will be non-returnable.
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
© 2020 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved