Candid Cream 50gm
CANDID contains Clotrimazole which belongs to a group of medicines called antifungal agent.
- CANDID is used in the treatment of fungal skin infections including ringworm, fungal nappy rash, infections of the armpit, groin, toes, skin folds and thrush of the vulva or penis.
Talk to your doctor before using CANDID, if you:
- Are allergic to clotrimazole or any of the other ingredients in this medicine
- If you are pregnant, breast-feeding or trying for a baby, tell your doctor or midwife before using this medicine
- Tell your doctor if you are using any other topical products
Direction of use:
- Always use this medicine exactly as told by your doctor
- Apply to the affected area two or three times a day
- If you are using this medicine for a foot infection, make sure your feet, especially between the toes, are washed and thoroughly dried before applying the medicine
- Apply to the skin only
If you stop using CANDID
- Do not stop to use this medicine until your doctor tells you to stop
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
- Swallowing or breathing problems
- Feeling dizzy or faint, red raised itchy skin rash (severe allergic reactions)
- Irritation, discomfort, pain or a burning or stinging sensation
- Other allergic skin reactions such as itchy rash, swelling, peeling or flaking of the skin
- Keep all medicines out of reach of children
- Store at room temperature (15-25°C)
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date