Zincovit Bottle Of 15ml Drops
Zincovit Bottle Of 15ml Drops Description
Zincovit drop is a multivitamin and multimineral supplement. It is useful in treating and preventing vitamin and mineral deficiencies. It also helps in protecting the body from damage, improving immu
ity, metabolism and other body functions. It also promotes skin, hair, bones and healthy joints. Give Zincovit drops exactly as advised by the doctor or pharmacist.
|You Save||₹8.25 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Vitamin C / Ascorbic Acid(40.0 Mg) + L-Lysine(10.0 Mg) + Vitamin B3 / Nicotinic Acid / Niacin(8.0 Mg) + Zinc(3.0 Mg) + Flaxseed Oil(3.0 Mg) + Vitamin E / Tocopherol(2.5 Mg) + Vitamin B5 / Pantothenic Acid(1.0 Mg) + Vitamin B2 / Riboflavin(0.6 Mg) + Vitamin B1 / Thiamine(0.5 Mg) + Vitamin B6 / Pyridoxine(0.5 Mg) + Vitamin A / Retinol(300.0 Mcg) + Choline(25.0 Mcg) + Vitamin B7 / Biotin / Vitamin H(20.0 Mcg) + Vitamin D3 / Cholecalciferol(10.0 Mcg)|
|Uses||Multivitamin and multimineral supplement|
Ingredients and Benefits
- Zincovit drop is a Multivitamin and Multimineral supplement. It has a combination of essential vitamins and minerals along with L-lysine.
- It contains vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, D3, E and blends of minerals such as Zinc, Iodine, Copper, Selenium and L-lysine.
- Zinc is essential for maintaining the body's defensive (immune) system to properly work. It also plays a role in cellular function, wound healing, metabolism of carbohydrates and sensing taste and smell....
- L-lysine is an essential amino acid and it plays an important role in boosting immunity.
- Vitamins are essential for immunity, good vision, nerve function, blood formation and other physiological functions. These are essential nutrients the body requires for overall well being. It helps in the growth, development and maintenance of body structures, bones, organs and also plays a crucial role in repair and healing....
- Minerals are essential key components the body requires for performing various physiological functions. They are crucial for cell growth & multiplication, blood formation, hormone & enzyme secretion, proper functioning of muscle & bone and nerve transmission....
Uses of Zincovit Bottle Of 15ml Drops
- For the treatment and prevention of vitamin and mineral deficiency.
- It helps to boost the immunity of the body and improves overall well-being.
- It has excellent antioxidant properties and protects the body from damage.
- Improves overall metabolism and physiological functions of the body.
- Supports healthy joints, bones, skin, hair and proper brain functions.
Precautions and Warnings of Zincovit Bottle Of 15ml Drops
Other General Warnings
- You have any existing medical condition, for instance, diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of the components of Zincovit drops supplement.
- You have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2 - 3 weeks before the procedure.
- Do not use this supplement if you are allergic to any of the components of this medicine.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be used as a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Directions for Use of Zincovit Bottle Of 15ml Drops
- Take Zincovit drop as advised by your doctor or pharmacist.
- Shake well before use.
- Use a measuring cup, spoon or dropper for the exact quantity.
- Do not take more than the daily recommended dose of this supplement.
Storage and disposal of Zincovit Bottle Of 15ml Drops
- Zincovit drops should be stored at room temperature in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- Keep it out of the reach and sight of children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What are the side effects of Zincovit drop?
Q: What is the use of Zincovit drop?
Q: When to take a Zincovit drop? Before or after a meal?
Q: How long can Zincovit drop be used?
Q: How should I take Zincovit drop?
- Take Zincovit drop as per your doctor's advice.
- Shake well before use.
- Use a measuring cup, spoon, or a dropper for the exact quantity
- Do not consume it more than the quantity prescribed by your doctor.
Q: What does Zincovit drop contain?
Q: Can I give Zincovit drops to my baby?
Q: Does Zincovit improve the immunity of the child?
Q: Can we take the Zincovit syrup daily?
Q: What is the best time to take Zincovit syrup?
- Apex [Internet]. Apexlab.com. 2021 [cited 25 April 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Vitamin B12 [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 25 April 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Zinc [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 25 April 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Vitamin A [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 25 April 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Vitamin C [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 25 April 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Vitamin D [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 25 April 2022]
- LYSINE: Overview, Uses, Side Effects, Precautions, Interactions, Dosing and Reviews [Internet]. Webmd.com. 2021 [cited 25 April 2022]
Other Products from this Brand
- Zincovit Strip Of 15 Tablets Green
- Zincovit Bottle Of 200 Ml Syrup Green
- Zincovit Cl Bottle Of 200 Ml Syrup
- Zincovit W Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Health Aid Zincovit C Tablet
- Zincovit Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Zincovit Sugar Free Bottle Of 200 Ml Liquid
- Zincovit Strip Of 15 Tablets Red
- Zincovit Bottle Of 200 Ml Syrup Red