Rx Plus Strip Of 15 Capsules
By IPCA LABORATORIES
15 Capsule(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
RX Plus capsules is a nutritional supplement. It is a unique formulation that helps you meet your body's energy requirements by boosting your energy levels. RX Plus capsules assists in boosting up immunity, brain health and improves your general well-being. It contains a combination of essential vitamins, minerals, amino acids and natural extracts. RX Plus capsules helps you maintains the energy level throughout the day. RX Plus capsules comes with an added benefit of natural ginseng and ginkgo which is an excellent antioxidant, promotes immune and brain functions. Take a RX Plus capsules as recommended by your doctor....
|You Save||₹40.32 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Myo-Inositol / Inositol(10.0 Mg),Potassium(10.0 Mg),Molybdenum(45.0 Mcg),Vitamin C / Ascorbic Acid(12.5 Mg),Vitamin E / Tocopherol(7.5 Mg),Vitamin B1 / Thiamine(1.0 Mg),Dl Methionine(22.0 Mg),L-Glutamic Acid(20.0 Mg),L-Lysine(10.0 Mg),Choline Bitartrate(10.0 Mg),L-Cysteine(2.5 Mg),Ginseng(21.25 Mg),Ginkgo Biloba Extract(20.0 Mg),Citrus Bioflavonoids(12.5 Mg),Green Tea Extract(10.0 Mg),Mixed Carotenoids(5.0 Mg),Garlic Powder(2.0 Mg),Lycopene 10%(2.0 Mg),Iron(17.0 Mg),Zinc(10.0 Mg),Chloride(9.07 Mg),Calcium(5.0 Mg),Phosphorous(3.86 Mg),Manganese(2.0 Mg),Copper(1.7 Mg),Boron(1.0 Mg),Chromium(50.0 Mcg),Iodine(50.0 Mcg),Selenium(36.0 Mcg),Niacinamide / Nicotinamide(12.0 Mg),Vitamin B5 / Pantothenic Acid(5.0 Mg),Vitamin B2 / Riboflavin(1.0 Mg),Vitamin B6 / Pyridoxine(0.5 Mg),Vitamin A / Retinol(480.0 Mcg),Vitamin K1(55.0 Mcg),Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(50.0 Mcg),Vitamin B7 / Biotin / Vitamin H(30.0 Mcg),Vitamin D3 / Cholecalciferol(200.0 Iu),Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(0.5 Mcg)|
|Uses||Boosts energy levels, performance and overall health|
Check more medicines with composition as Myo-Inositol / Inositol(10.0 Mg) + Potassium(10.0 Mg) + Molybdenum(45.0 Mcg) + Vitamin C / Ascorbic Acid(12.5 Mg) + Vitamin E / Tocopherol(7.5 Mg) + Vitamin B1 / Thiamine(1.0 Mg) + Dl Methionine(22.0 Mg) + L-Glutamic Acid(20.0 Mg) + L-Lysine(10.0 Mg) + Choline Bitartrate(10.0 Mg) + L-Cysteine(2.5 Mg) + Ginseng(21.25 Mg) + Ginkgo Biloba Extract(20.0 Mg) + Citrus Bioflavonoids(12.5 Mg) + Green Tea Extract(10.0 Mg) + Mixed Carotenoids(5.0 Mg) + Garlic Powder(2.0 Mg) + Lycopene 10%(2.0 Mg) + Iron(17.0 Mg) + Zinc(10.0 Mg) + Chloride(9.07 Mg) + Calcium(5.0 Mg) + Phosphorous(3.86 Mg) + Manganese(2.0 Mg) + Copper(1.7 Mg) + Boron(1.0 Mg) + Chromium(50.0 Mcg) + Iodine(50.0 Mcg) + Selenium(36.0 Mcg) + Niacinamide / Nicotinamide(12.0 Mg) + Vitamin B5 / Pantothenic Acid(5.0 Mg) + Vitamin B2 / Riboflavin(1.0 Mg) + Vitamin B6 / Pyridoxine(0.5 Mg) + Vitamin A / Retinol(480.0 Mcg) + Vitamin K1(55.0 Mcg) + Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(50.0 Mcg) + Vitamin B7 / Biotin / Vitamin H(30.0 Mcg) + Vitamin D3 / Cholecalciferol(200.0 Iu) + Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(0.5 Mcg)
Ingredients and Benefits
- RX Plus capsules consist of essential vitamins, minerals, amino acids and natural extracts.
- Vitamins and minerals are the essential components of the body. They are crucial for performing physiological functions of the body optimally. Helps maintain appetite, metabolism, brain functions and improves overall maintenance and development in the body. ...
- They are also crucial for the proper functioning of the brain, nerves, blood cells, muscles, hormones etc. They also protect the body from damage and strengthen the immune system. Help maintain integral structures such as skin, hairs, nails, bones, teeth etc. ...
- Amino acids are building blocks of proteins.
- Protein is a macronutrient as well as plays many roles in the body such as breaking down food into energy, growth, repair of body tissue etc.
- Ginkgo is known to improve memory and cognitive problems. It helps combat oxidative stress and prevents damage to cell membranes caused by free radicals.
- Green Tea Extract contains polyphenols which are excellent antioxidants. It may help improve mental alertness, relieves digestive symptoms and headaches, and may promote weight loss.
- Ginseng is a stimulant it makes you active and helps maintain energy levels throughout the day. Ginseng promotes the quicker conversion of carbohydrates and other energy sources and thus boosts energy levels. ...
- Lycopene is a powerful antioxidant that eliminates dangerous free radicals that can damage DNA and other fragile cell structures. It can also improve your bone health.
Uses of Rx Plus Strip Of 15 Capsules
- For general debility, weakness, lethargy, fatigue and tiredness.
- Helps build and improve immunity and overall wellbeing.
- Helps meet daily energy demands of the body by boosting energy levels.
Precautions and Warnings of Rx Plus Strip Of 15 Capsules
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking any medication, supplement etc.
- You should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of the components of this supplement.
- You have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- You have stomach or intestinal ulcers, heart, liver or kidney disease or any other medical conditions.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Directions for Use of Rx Plus Strip Of 15 Capsules
- It is recommended to take preferably after meals or as directed by your doctor.
- Try to take this capsule at the same time daily for optimum results.
- You should not take health supplements more than the daily recommended dose.
Storage and disposal of Rx Plus Strip Of 15 Capsules
- Store in a cool and dry place, protected from moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What are the side effects of RX Plus capsules?
A: This supplement is usually safe and is not known to have a side effect if taken in recommended doses. However, if you experience any unusual symptoms like allergy, stomach upset or headache immediately talk to the doctor.
Q: Can I take RX Plus capsules if I am pregnant?
A: RX Plus capsules should be taken under medical supervision by a pregnant woman due to limited safety information available,
Q: How long I should take RX Plus capsules?
A: The doctor will decide the dose and duration of this supplement after assessing the health condition. It is recommended to take this supplement regularly for better results.
Q: Why should one take RX Plus capsules?
A: In today's era and with our hectic lifestyle, improper dietary habits, lack of sleep and physical activities have to lead to many health-related issues. RX Plus capsules with its unique blend of vitamins, antioxidants and natural extracts that helps you maintain an optimal nutrition level, boosts your energy, immunity and promotes your overall wellbeing.
- Wee J, Park K, Chung A. Biological Activities of Ginseng and Its Application to Human Health [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 20 October 2021]
- Vitamins and minerals - B vitamins and folic acid [Internet]. nhs.uk. 2021 [cited 20 October 2021]
- What are the 4 most important lycopene benefits? - Lycopene.com [Internet]. Lycopene. 2021 [cited 20 October 2021]
- Green Tea Extract - Health Encyclopedia - University of Rochester Medical Center [Internet]. Urmc.rochester.edu. 2021 [cited 21 October 2021]
- Vitamins and minerals [Internet]. nhs.uk. 2021 [cited 21 October 2021]
- Encyclopedia M, acids A. Amino acids: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 21 October 2021]
- Ginkgo biloba: Uses, Interactions, Mechanism of Action | DrugBank Online [Internet]. Go.drugbank.com. 2021 [cited 21 October 2021]
Country of Origin
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.