Letryl 2.5 MG Description
Letryl Tablet is an anti-cancer medicine containing letrozole as its active ingredient. It is used in treating advanced breast cancer in postmenopausal women. Letryl Tablet is additionally indicated
o be used in anovulatory infertility for induction of ovulation. This medicine should be taken as instructed by your doctor. The dose and frequency will be decided by your doctor. Swallow it with a glass of water with or without water. Never miss any dose or consume it more than what is recommended. Before using Letryl Tablet, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
- Letrotru 2.5mg Strip Of 5 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd5 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 90.00₹ 69.3055% CHEAPER₹ 13.86/Tablet
- Letronol 2.5mg Strip Of 5 TabletsBy Knoll Healthcare Pvt Ltd5 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 227.60₹ 159.32₹ 31.86/Tablet
- Fempro 2.5mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Cipla Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 72.07₹ 61.2680% CHEAPER₹ 6.13/Tablet
- Stimucor 2.5mg Strip Of 5 TabletsBy Corona Remedies Pvt Ltd5 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 179.67₹ 152.72₹ 30.54/Tablet
- Fertolet TabletBy Cipla Limited5 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 37.41₹ 32.9278% CHEAPER₹ 6.58/Tablet
- Letrohope 2.5mg Tablets 5'sBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd5 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 118.26₹ 105.2531% CHEAPER₹ 21.05/Tablet
- Goodova L 2.5mg Tablets 5'sBy Akumentis Healthcare Ltd5 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 179.34₹ 152.441% CHEAPER₹ 30.49/Tablet
- Letsi 2.5mg TabletBy Serum Institute Of India Private Limited5 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 186.65₹ 164.25₹ 32.85/Tablet
- Letwow 2.5mg Strip Of 5 TabletsBy Warin Pharmaceutical5 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 209.00₹ 177.65₹ 35.53/Tablet
- Feofer 2.5mg Strip Of 5 TabletsBy Wisefemy5 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 145.00₹ 123.2519% CHEAPER₹ 24.65/Tablet
Uses of Letryl 2.5 MG
- Letryl Tablet is used in postmenopausal women for the treatment of advanced breast cancer.
- It is also used for induction of ovulation in female infertility.
Contraindications of Letryl 2.5 MG
- If you are allergic to letrozole or any other ingredients of Letryl Tablet.
- If you still get your periods.
- If you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant.
- If you are breastfeeding.
Side effects of Letryl 2.5 MG
- Hot flushes (Sudden feeling of warmth)
- Increased sweating
- Skin rashes
Precautions and Warnings of Letryl 2.5 MG
Other General Warnings
- You are suffering from any liver or kidney diseases.
- You have any disease that affects the strength of your bones.
- You experience tendon pain or swelling while on treatment with Letryl Tablet.
- Your periods have not yet stopped, and you have not yet gone through menopause. Your doctor might ask you to confirm your menopause by performing some blood tests if it cannot be clinically confirmed.
- Letryl Tablet is not recommended for patients below 18 years of age.
Mode of Action of Letryl 2.5 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Letryl 2.5 MG
- Letryl Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It can be taken with or without food.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Letryl 2.5 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Letryl Tablet may interact with other medications and provide an altered response to the treatment. Please notify your doctor if you are undergoing any other treatments, over-the-counter medications (that you buy without a prescription) and herbal preparations. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- Concomitant use of Letryl Tablet along with tamoxifen (used to prevent breast cancer) should be avoided as it may alter its effects.
- Other medicines like phenytoin, clopidogrel should be used with caution along with Letryl Tablet.
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Letryl 2.5 MG
- Store Letryl Tablet in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Discard unused medicine properly. Do not flush it in the toilet or throw it into the drain.
Dosage of Letryl 2.5 MG
Missed a Dose
- If you missed any dose of Letryl Tablet, take it as soon as you remember.
- If it's time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule.
- Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Letryl Tablet?
Q: How to take Letryl Tablet?
Q: Should Letryl Tablet be taken with or without food?
Q: How long to take Letryl Tablet?
- Femara 2.5 mg Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 27 April 2022]
- Femara® 2.5 mg film-coated tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 27 April 2022]
- CDSCO - Letrozole [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 27 April 2022]
- Letrozole: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 27 April 2022]
- Letrozole [Internet]. Pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 27 April 2022]
- Letrozole - Medicine - NHS [Internet]. nhs.uk. 2021 [cited 27 April 2022]