Inspiral Sr 20mg Tablets
Inspiral Sr 20 MG Description
Inspiral Sr 20mg Tab belongs to a group of medicines called 'central nervous system stimulants', which is used to improve wakefulness in adult patients with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder,
also known as ADHD, and in narcolepsy, where there is excessive and uncontrollable daytime sleepiness in a person. ADHD is a chronic disorder that mainly affects a child's behaviour, where the child may have difficulty paying attention or may show hyperactivity and impulsivity. A person with narcolepsy experiences excessive daytime sleepiness and sleep attacks in which they fall asleep in inappropriate circumstances. Inspiral Sr 20mg Tab contains the active ingredient Methylphenidate, responsible for improving ADHD and narcolepsy. Inspiral Sr 20mg Tab works by enhancing the amount of a chemical messenger known as dopamine in the brain, which controls our body's sleep-wake cycle. Inspiral Sr 20mg Tab reduces the reuptake of dopamine into nerves. Dopamine is a chemical neurotransmitter in the body that is used by nerves for communication purposes. Inspiral Sr 20mg Tab can be taken with or without food, and it is advised that you take it in the morning each day because taking it at night may cause sleeplessness at night. Take Inspiral Sr 20mg Tab in the dose and duration advised by your doctor. Finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better and not stop taking Inspiral Sr 20mg Tab suddenly as it may result in withdrawal symptoms. Common side effects associated with Inspiral Sr 20mg Tab include headaches, fast heartbeat, diarrhoea, back pain, anxiety, nausea, trouble sleeping, feeling nervous, dizziness, stuffy nose, and upset stomach. You must inform your doctor if you develop any unusual changes in mood or depression.
|You Save||₹32.48 (15% on MRP)|
|Uses||Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, Narcolepsy|
|Side effects||Headache, Fast heartbeat, Diarrhoea, Back pain, Feeling anxious, Nausea, Trouble sleeping, Feeling nervous, Dizziness, Stuffy nose, Upset stomach|
|Therapy||DRUGS FOR ATTENTION DEFICIT HYPERACTIVITY DISORDER|
Uses of Inspiral Sr 20 MG
- As per CDSCO, Inspiral Sr 20mg Tab is used to manage the following:
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
Contraindications of Inspiral Sr 20 MG
- You should not take Inspiral Sr 20mg Tab
- If you have an allergy
- If you have narrow-angle glaucoma(structure inside the eye that allows fluid to drain normally from the eye gets restricted, mostly found in diabetic patients)
- If you suffer from liver disease
- If you suffer from kidney disease
- If you suffer from a seizure disorder
- If you have high blood pressure
- If you are more than 65 years of age
- If you suffer from heart diseases
- If you suffer from agitation
- If you suffer from any cardiac disease
- If you suffer from any bipolar disorders(extreme mood swings)
- If you have any psychiatric or psychotic disorders
- If you have any hematologic toxicity
Side effects of Inspiral Sr 20 MG
- Common side effects associated with Inspiral Sr 20mg Tab are as follows:
- Uneven heartbeats
- Change in blood pressure
- Back pain
- Feeling anxious
- Trouble sleeping
- Feeling nervous
- Stuffy nose
- Stomach upset
- Side effects are not so serious and go away as your body adapts to medicine. If these side effects of Inspiral Sr 20mg Tab persist, speak with your doctor.
Precautions and Warnings of Inspiral Sr 20 MG
Other General Warnings
- You are on any other medications.
- You are more than 65 years of age.
- You have been using an over the counter medicine/treatment.
- You are a chronic alcoholic.
Mode of Action of Inspiral Sr 20 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Inspiral Sr 20 MG
- Consult your doctor for the dosage of Inspiral Sr 20mg Tab.
- Take Inspiral Sr 20mg Tab orally or according to your physician's directions.
- Take Inspiral Sr 20mg Tab without or with food.
- Swallow Inspiral Sr 20mg Tab orally without chewing or crushing.
- Do not double the dose of Inspiral Sr 20mg Tab; make sure to take it as suggested by your doctor.
- Do not take Inspiral Sr 20mg Tab continuously until your doctor recommends it.
- Do not take Inspiral Sr 20mg Tab more frequently than the recommended dose every 24 hours.
Interactions of Inspiral Sr 20 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Anti-depressant medications such as bupropion, fluoxetine, escitalopram, sertraline may cause your body to process Inspiral Sr 20mg Tab differently.
- Pain killers such as ibuprofen as it may cause medicine interaction resulting in drowsiness and sleeplessness
- Taking MAO inhibitors such as linezolid, metaxalone with Inspiral Sr 20mg Tab may cause a serious, possibly fatal medicine interaction where you may experience shortness in breath, increased heartbeat....
Interactions with food items
- It does not interact with any food.