Flexon Strip Of 15 Tablets
By ARISTO PHARMACEUTICALS PVT LTD
15 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Flexon tablet is a pain-relieving medicine. It contains a combination of ibuprofen and paracetamol as its active ingredients. Flexon tablet is used for relieving pain associated with various forms of
arthritis, backache, surgical pain, pain due to sprain, strain and injury, dental pain and pain during menses. It also helps in reducing fever. Flexon tablets should be used for short term management of pain and fever. If there is no improvement in your condition after 3-4 days, consult your doctor. You should not take more than 3 tablets of the Flexon in any 24-hour period....
Uses of Flexon Strip Of 15 Tablets
For short term treatment of various painful conditions such as arthritis, painful periods, dental pain, pain due to injury, sprain, strain and post-operative pain. It is also used for fever.
Contraindications of Flexon Strip Of 15 Tablets
- If you are allergic to ibuprofen, paracetamol or any other ingredients of Flexon tablet.
- If you have a history of an allergic reaction due to pain killers like aspirin, etc.
- If you are taking medicines containing paracetamol or ibuprofen or other pain medicines.
- If you have a history of ulcers or bleeding in the digestive tract.
- If you have an active clotting disorder or disorder related the blood supply to the brain.
- If you are experiencing a fluid loss (due to vomiting, diarrhoea or not drinking enough fluids).
- If you have kidney or liver function problem.
- If you are pregnant (last trimester), it should not be given to children under 12 years of age (<40kgs).
Side effects of Flexon Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Flexon Strip Of 15 Tablets
Can I take the Flexon tablet during pregnancy?
Flexon tablets should be avoided during pregnancy and should not be used in the third trimester of pregnancy. Women who are trying to conceive and taking fertility treatment should avoid the medicine.
Can I take the Flexon tablet while breastfeeding?
It passes into breast milk in low concentrations and may not be harmful to the breastfed baby. It is used for short durations and at the lowest possible dose if you are breastfeeding the baby.
Can I drive after consuming the Flexon tablet?
If you experience dizziness, drowsiness, fatigue and visual disturbances after taking the Flexon tablet, then avoid driving.
Can I consume alcohol with Flexon tablet?
Avoid consuming alcohol along with Flexon tablet.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are an elderly person.
- You may have high blood pressure or heart, kidney or liver diseases.
- Experience stomach bleeding and ulcers after taking the medicine.
- You have a history of or suffer from asthma & nasal allergy.
- You may suffer from an immune disorder, where your immune system acts against the body tissues.
- You may have a hereditary disorder like G6PD deficiency or porphyria (blood disorders).
- If an alcoholic or recently had surgery.
- You are trying to conceive, you should discontinue the medicine.
- You may develop skin allergies like rashes, itching, papules, blisters, etc.
- Flexon tablet must not be used in children below 12 years of age.
Mode of Action of Flexon Strip Of 15 Tablets
How Does It Work?
- Ibuprofen is a pain-relieving medicine that reduces the production of certain chemicals within the body that are responsible for pain and inflammation and thus helps in relieving inflammation and pain....Read more
- Paracetamol is an antipyretic and an analgesic. It acts on the brain and blocks certain chemical messengers in the brain that tell us that we have pain. It also acts as a centre that is responsible for controlling body temperature and thus reduces fever....Read more
Directions for Use of Flexon Strip Of 15 Tablets
Swallow this tablet with a full glass of water. This medicine can be taken with or without meals but if you have a sensitive stomach, it should preferably be taken with meals.
Interactions of Flexon Strip Of 15 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines affect the way Flexon tablet works or Flexon tablet itself reduces the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Inform the doctor about the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid possible interactions.
- If taking medicines to treat high blood pressure, heart failure, high/abnormal cholesterol levels, blood thinners, anti-infectives, anti-diabetics, anti-asthmatics, pain killers, immunomodulatory medicines or medicines for the brain-related disorder....Read more
- There is a risk of bleeding if taking medicines to thin the blood like warfarin and coumarin.
- Increased risk of fits if taking the medicine with antibiotics like levofloxacin and ciprofloxacin.
Storage and disposal of Flexon Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Store this medicine below 30°C.
- Keep this medicine out of reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Flexon Strip Of 15 Tablets
An overdoes of Flexon tablet can give you symptoms like headache, stomach upset, dizziness, light-headedness and unconsciousness. If you think you have taken too much of this medicine, contact your do
ctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital....
Missed a Dose
Do not take a double dose of this medicine, if you have missed a dose. Take the next dose as soon as you remember. A minimum of 6-hour gap is recommended between the 2 doses.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is the Flexon tablet addictive?
A: No, Flexon medicine is not addictive but avoid giving the medicine if anyone else has the same condition as you.
Q: Why do pain killers cause gastrointestinal bleeding?
A: Pain killers irritate or damage linings of the stomach which causes stomach bleeding. This lead formation of ulcers or perforation. However, this does not occur in normal doses and is especially a concern if taking pain killers for a prolonged period or using them more than regular. Gastrointestinal bleeding, ulcers and perforation are higher with higher doses.
Q: What is the Flexon tablet used for?
A: Flexon tablet is a pain-relieving medicine, it is used for relieving various types of pain and to reduce fever.
Q: When should I take the Flexon tablet?
A: Take the Flexon medicine as instructed by the doctor. It must be taken with meals to avoid an upset stomach. It is advised to take the medicine only if you experience pain and fever.
Q: Is Flexon tablet useful for a toothache?
A: Yes, the Flexon tablet can be used for relieving dental pain.
Q: Flexon tablet vs combiflam, What's the difference?
A: Flexon and combiflam both are pain-relieving medicine containing a combination of paracetamol and ibuprofen.
Other Products from this Brand
|You Save||₹4.81 (20% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Ibuprofen(400.0 Mg),Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(325.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Pain, inflammation, fever|
|Side effects||Nausea, headache, indigestion, vomiting|
Last Updated on: 27 Aug 2021 | 12:44 PM (IST)
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on your 1st medicine order
1 Lakh+ Products
100% secure and trusted payment protection
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved