Calpol 650mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
Calpol 650 MG Description
Calpol 650 tablet is an analgesic and antipyretic medicine. It is used to treat mild to moderate pain, including headache, migraine, muscle aches, period pain, sore throat, musculoskeletal pain (back pain/strain), ear pain, osteoarthritis pain, pain after tooth extraction/dental procedures and vaccination. It is also used to reduce fever and treat colds and flu.
Pain is an unpleasant feeling caused by the formation of certain chemicals in the body in response to an injury, tissue damage or disease. Dolo 650mg tablet, Crocin 650mg Advance tablet, Lanol Er 650mg tablet, P 650mg tablet and Paracip 650mg tablet are some other medicines with paracetamol molecule. Calpol 650 tablet works by blocking the formation of these chemicals responsible for fever and pain.
Take this medicine in the exact dose and duration as recommended. You should not take more than 4 tablets of Calpol 650 tablet in 24 hours. If you feel that your pain and fever are relieved, do not take it further. Do not take more than the recommended dose and keep a gap of a minimum of 4 hours between two consecutive doses.
While taking Calpol 650 tablets, you should not take other medicines containing paracetamol. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, ask your doctor for advice before taking this medicine.
- Paracip 650mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Cipla Gx10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 22.84₹ 19.41₹ 1.94/Tablet
- Dolo 650mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Micro Labs15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 33.60₹ 28.562.06% CHEAPER₹ 1.90/Tablet
- Teplota 650mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 29.09₹ 20.3729.9% CHEAPER₹ 1.36/Tablet
- 99f 650mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Fdc Limited15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 30.16₹ 19.9131.44% CHEAPER₹ 1.33/Tablet
- P 650mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Apex Laboratories Private Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 22.40₹ 19.041.55% CHEAPER₹ 1.90/Tablet
- Sumo L 650mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 29.90₹ 25.4112.89% CHEAPER₹ 1.69/Tablet
- Flexon 650mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 30.07₹ 25.5612.37% CHEAPER₹ 1.70/Tablet
- Febrex 650mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Indoco Remedies Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 22.40₹ 19.041.55% CHEAPER₹ 1.90/Tablet
- Pacimol 650mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Ipca Laboratories15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 33.60₹ 28.562.06% CHEAPER₹ 1.90/Tablet
- Pyresia 650mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Octalife Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 30.00₹ 30.00₹ 2/Tablet
Uses of Calpol 650 MG
- Muscle ache
- Period pain
- Sore throat
- Pain related to muscle and joints
Contraindications of Calpol 650 MG
- If you are allergic to paracetamol or any of the ingredients of Calpol 650 mg tablet.
Side effects of Calpol 650 MG
- Skin rash
- Allergic reaction
Precautions and Warnings of Calpol 650 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have severe liver or kidney disease.
- You are taking any other medicines or products that contain paracetamol.
- You are an alcoholic or are suffering from chronic malnutrition.
- You should not take Calpol 650 tablet too often and for a prolonged duration.
- Always keep a minimum gap of 4-6 hours between two consecutive doses.
- This medicine is not known to interact with alcohol. Moderate consumption of alcohol when you are taking paracetamol is usually safe. However, there is a risk of liver damage in chronic alcoholics and people with liver problems....
Directions for Use of Calpol 650 MG
- Take Calpol 650 tablet as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water.
- do not cut, break, or chew the medicine.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose.
Storage and disposal of Calpol 650 MG
- Store Calpol 650 tablet at room temperature in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Quick Tips of Calpol 650 MG
- Calpol 650 tablet is a fever and pain-reducing medicine used for pains like toothaches, headaches, migraines, muscular aches, osteoarthritis, period pain, sore throat, vaccination pain, tooth extraction pain, toothache, ear pain, cold and flu....
- Take this medicine at the exact recommended dose. Do not exceed the stated dose. Taking more than a daily dose may cause serious liver problems or allergic reactions.
- Keep a gap of at least 4 hours between one dose and the next. Do not take more than four doses in any 24-hour period.
- This medicine is not recommended for use in children less than 6 years of age.
- If used in the correct dosage, Calpol 650 tablet seldom has any side effects. You could, however, sometimes get a skin rash, irritation, blisters or an allergic response. If you experience any such reaction, talk to your doctor....
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning on becoming pregnant or breastfeeding before taking this medicine. Also, inform if you have liver disorders.
- Do not take any other paracetamol-containing products while taking Calpol 650 tablets.
Dosage of Calpol 650 MG
Missed a Dose
- If you have missed taking a dose of Calpol 650 tablet, then take it as soon as you remember.
- Keep a gap of at least 4-6 hours between this dose and the next dose.
- If it is almost time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule.
- Do not take a double dose to compensate for the missed dose.
Mode of Action of Calpol 650 MG
How Does It Work?
Interactions of Calpol 650 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can affect the way Calpol 650 tablet works or Calpol itself can affect the action of other medicines taken at the same time. Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbs you are taking to avoid any possible interaction....
- Especially, if you are taking medicines used to treat nausea or vomiting like metoclopramide or domperidone, cholesterol-lowering medicines and anti-infectives such as chloramphenicol.
- Prolonged and regular use of paracetamol can lead to bleeding problems in individuals taking blood thinners such as warfarin.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Calpol 650 vs Febrex 650, are they the same?
Q: What precautions should I take when using this medicine?
Q: Can Calpol 650 tablet be used for a headache?
Q: Can I take Calpol 650 tablet for cold and fever?
Q: What are the uses of Calpol 650 tablet?
Q: Can I take Calpol 650 to reduce dengue fever?
Q: When should I take Calpol 650, before or after a meal?
Q: Can I take Calpol 650 for sore throat?
Q: How many times can Calpol 650 be taken in a day?
Q: How long does Calpol 650 take to reduce a fever?
Q: What are the side effects of Calpol 650?
Q: Calpol 650 vs Crocin, what are the differences?
Q: Any general warning I should be aware of about paracetamol?
Q: Can Calpol 650 be used for nerve pain?
Q: Can Calpol 650 be used for arthritis or rheumatic pain?
Q: Can Calpol 650 be used for stomach pain?
Q: Can I take Calpol 650 without a fever?
Q: Is Calpol 650 tablet safe for children?
Q: Does Calpol 650 cause liver injury?
Other Products from this Brand
- CALPOL 500MG STRIP OF 15 TABLETS
- CALPOL STRAWBERRY FLAVOUR 250MG SUSPENSION 60ML
- CALPOL PAED 100MG PEPPERMINT FLAVOUR DROPS 15ML
- CALPOL 120MG STRAWBERRY FLAVOUR BOTTLE OF 60ML SUSPENSION
- CALPOL 650MG PLUS STRIP OF 15 TABLETS
- CALPOL 500MG PLUS STRIP OF 15 TABLETS
- CALPOL 1000MG TABLET
- CALPOL 250MG SUSPENSION 60ML
- CALPOL 500MG STRIP OF 10 TABLETS