Bio D3 Max Capsule 15'S
Bio D3 Max Capsule 15'S Description
Bio D3 Max capsule is used to treat & prevent bone diseases such as osteoporosis and various types of anaemia. It can also be used as a dietary supplement, thus helps in maintaining healthy bones & j
oints. It contains folic acid (vitamin B9), calcium carbonate, methylcobalamin (vitamin B12), boron, calcitriol (a form of vitamin D) & omega 3 fatty acid. Take Bio D3 Max capsules as advised by the doctor.
|You Save||₹58.50 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(1500.0 Mcg) + Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(400.0 Mcg) + Vitamin D3 / Cholecalciferol(0.25 Mcg) + Omega 3 Fatty Acid(300.0 Mg) + Calcium Carbonate(500.0 Mg) + Boron(1.5 Mg)|
Uses of Bio D3 Max Capsule 15'S
- Bio D3 Max capsule is used for the treatment and prevention of osteoporosis, bone disorders, different types of anaemia.
- For preventing Calcitriol, Omega 3 Fatty Acid, Methylcobalamin, Folic Acid, Boron and Calcium deficiency.
- As dietary supplement during pregnancy, breastfeeding, after surgery or in conditions of nutritional malabsorption.
- For healthy bones, joints and improved nerve function.
Precautions and Warnings of Bio D3 Max Capsule 15'S
Other General Warnings
- You have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take Bio D3 Max capsule if you are allergic to any of its components.
- You have any planned surgery or operation.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Ingredients and Benefits of Bio D3 Max Capsule 15'S
- Bio D3 Max capsule contains folic acid (vitamin B9), calcium Carbonate, methylcobalamin (vitamin B12), boron, calcitriol (a form of vitamin D) & omega 3 fatty acid.
- Vitamin B9 or Folic Acid: One of the essential vitamins which play a vital role in DNA and synthesis of amino acids. It is crucial for cell division and the development of blood cells. It is essential for the development of the brain and spinal cord of growing baby and lack of this during pregnancy can lead to birth defects....
- Calcium: It is one of the most profuse minerals in the body which is essential for critical metabolic functions. Most prominently it is required for building and maintaining healthy bones and teeth. It plays a crucial role in nerve transmission, muscle function, cellular signaling, and hormone secretion. It is also very important for maintaining the balance of breaking down and building up of bones. It also supports flexible movements and mobility of muscles and bones....
- Vitamin B12: It is essential for the functioning of the brain and nerves to produce red blood cells and DNA synthesis. It also plays a major role in protein and fat metabolism, fertility, the functioning of hormones. It exists in different forms like Cyanocobalamin, Methylcobalamin, and Adenosylcobalamin....
- Boron: It helps in building healthy bones. It may also have beneficial effects on functions such as reproduction and development, calcium metabolism, bone formation, improve your certain brain function, immunity, and the function of steroid hormones....
- Calcitriol or Vitamin D: It plays a very crucial role in the absorption of calcium and phosphorous from the intestines, which is critical for the formation, growth, and regeneration of bones. It also helps in preventing low levels of calcium and bone disease in patients, also helpful in treating nutritional deficiencies....
- Omega 3 Fatty Acid: It is one of the crucial fats body requires for optimal metabolism. It plays a very important role in the constitution of cell membranes. It is the basic constituent for the formation of hormones that are responsible for controlling various body functions. Omega-3 Fatty acids also play a role in the body’s cardiovascular, pulmonary, immune, and endocrine function....
Directions for Use of Bio D3 Max Capsule 15'S
- Bio D3 Max capsule should be taken as advised by your doctor.
- Do not consume vitamin & mineral supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose.
- Please avoid taking this capsule with tea or coffee.
Storage and disposal of Bio D3 Max Capsule 15'S
- Bio D3 Max capsules should be stored in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What food is rich in calcitriol, omega 3 fatty acid, methylcobalamin (vitamin B12), folic acid (vitamin B9), boron & calcium carbonate?
- Milk, curd, cheese, yogurt, paneer and other dairy products
- Cabbage, broccoli, dried and cooked beans, potatoes, spinach, soybean
- Fruits like apples, orange, banana
- Meat, fish, mushrooms, poultry, eggs, milk, nuts and milk products
Q: What is Bio D3 Max capsule used for?
Q: Can Bio D3 Max capsule be used in pregnancy?
Q: Can I take other nutritional supplements along with Bio D3?
Q: What should I do if I missed taking 2-3 dose of Bio D3?
Q: How long can we take Bio D3 Max?
Q: How do you take Bio D3 capsules?
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Vitamin B12 [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 27 December 2021]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Vitamin D [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 27 December 2021]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Calcium [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 27 December 2021]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Boron [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 27 December 2021]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Omega-3 Fatty Acids [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 27 December 2021]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Folate [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 27 December 2021]