Bio D3 Max Capsule 15's
By MACLEODS PHARMACEUTICALS
15 Capsule(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Bio D3 Max Capsule is used to treat & prevent bone diseases such as osteoporosis and various types of anaemia. It can also be used as a dietary supplement, thus helps in maintaining healthy bones & joints. It contains a combination of Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Calcium Carbonate, Methylcobalamin (Vitamin B12), Boron, Calcitriol (a form of Vitamin D) & Omega 3 Fatty Acid. Take Bio D3 Max Capsule as advised by your doctor or pharmacist.
Ingredients and Benefits
- Bio D3 Max Capsule contains Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Calcium Carbonate, Methylcobalamin (Vitamin B12), Boron, Calcitriol (a form of Vitamin D) & Omega 3 Fatty Acid.
- Vitamin B9 or Folic Acid: One of the essential vitamins which play a vital role in DNA and synthesis of amino acids. It is crucial for cell division and the development of blood cells. It is essential for the development of the brain and spinal cord of growing baby and lack of this during pregnancy can lead to birth defects.Read less
- Calcium: It is one of the most profuse minerals in the body which is essential for critical metabolic functions. Most prominently it is required for building and maintaining healthy bones and teeth. It plays a crucial role in nerve transmission, muscle function, cellular signaling, and hormone secretion. It is also very important for maintaining the balance of breaking down and building up of bones. It also supports flexible movements and mobility of muscles and bones.Read less
- Vitamin B12: It is essential for the functioning of the brain and nerves to produce red blood cells and DNA synthesis. It also plays a major role in protein and fat metabolism, fertility, the functioning of hormones. It exists in different forms like Cyanocobalamin, Methylcobalamin, and Adenosylcobalamin.Read less
- Boron: It helps in building healthy bones. It may also have beneficial effects on functions such as reproduction and development, calcium metabolism, bone formation, improve your certain brain function, immunity, and the function of steroid hormones.Read less
- Calcitriol or Vitamin D: It plays a very crucial role in the absorption of calcium and phosphorous from the intestines, which is critical for the formation, growth, and regeneration of bones. It also helps in preventing low levels of calcium and bone disease in patients, also helpful in treating nutritional deficiencies.Read less
- Omega 3 Fatty Acid: It is one of the crucial fats body requires for optimal metabolism. It plays a very important role in the constitution of cell membranes. It is the basic constituent for the formation of hormones that are responsible for controlling various body functions. Omega-3 Fatty acids also play a role in the body’s cardiovascular, pulmonary, immune, and endocrine function.Read less
Uses of Bio D3 Max Capsule 15'S
- Bio D3 Max Capsule is used for the treatment and prevention of osteoporosis, bone disorders, different types of anaemia.
- For preventing Calcitriol, Omega 3 Fatty Acid, Methylcobalamin, Folic Acid, Boron and Calcium deficiency.
- As dietary supplement during pregnancy, breastfeeding, after surgery or in conditions of nutritional malabsorption.
- For healthy bones, joints and improved nerve function.
Precautions and Warnings of Bio D3 Max Capsule 15'S
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of the component of this supplement.
- You have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Directions for Use of Bio D3 Max Capsule 15'S
- Bio D3 Max capsule should be taken as advised by your doctor or pharmacist.
- Do not consume vitamin & mineral supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose.
- Please avoid taking this capsule with tea or coffee.
Storage and disposal of Bio D3 Max Capsule 15'S
- Bio D3 Max capsules should be stored in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What food is rich in Calcitriol, Omega 3 Fatty Acid, Methylcobalamin (Vitamin B12), Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Boron & Calcium Carbonate?
- Milk, curd, cheese, yogurt, paneer and other dairy products
- Cabbage, broccoli, dried and cooked beans, potatoes, spinach, soybean
- Fruits like apples, orange, banana
- Meat, fish, mushrooms, poultry, eggs, milk, nuts and milk products
Q: What is the use of Bio D3 Max capsule?
A: Bio D3 Max capsule improves your condition of low levels of calcitriol, omega 3 fatty acid, methylcobalamin, folic acid, boron and calcium carbonate in your body such as in osteoporosis, anaemia or conditions of nutritional malabsorption.
Q: Can Bio D3 Max capsule be used in pregnancy?
A: Yes, you may use Bio D3 Max capsule during pregnancy, but only if prescribed by your doctor.
- NIH. Vitamin B12. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals. [ Accessed on 01.April.2021 ] (online)
- NIH.Vitamin D. Factsheet for Health Profesionals. [ Accessed on 01.April.2021 ] (online)
- NIH. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals. Calcium. [ Accessed on 01.April.2021 ] (online)
- NIH. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals. Boron. [ Accessed on 01.April.2021 ] (online)
- NIH. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals. Omega-3 Fatty Acids. [ Accessed on 01.April.2021 ] (online)
- NIH. Folate. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals. [ Accessed on 01.April.2021 ] (online)
Other Products from this Brand
Last Updated on: 02 Apr 2021 | 09:14 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved