Azee 500mg Strip Of 3 Tablets
Azee 500 MG Description
Azee 500 tablet is an antibiotic and is used to treat various types of bacterial infections of the ears, skin, throat, urinary tract, etc. It contains azithromycin as its active ingredient. This medi
cine should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. It can be taken with or without food. Before using Azee 500 tablet inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
- Aznicy 500mg Strip Of 5 TabletsBy Threpsi Solutions Pvt Ltd5 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 119.50₹ 101.5715% CHEAPER₹ 20.31/Tablet
- Azincure 500mg Strip Of 3 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd3 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 65.00₹ 55.2522% CHEAPER₹ 18.42/Tablet
- Azicip 500mg TabletBy Cipla Gx3 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 79.43₹ 55.6022% CHEAPER₹ 18.53/Tablet
- Azithral 500mg Tablets 5' SBy Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd5 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 132.36₹ 112.515% CHEAPER₹ 22.5/Tablet
- Zady 500mg Strip Of 5 TabletsBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd5 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 111.59₹ 94.8520% CHEAPER₹ 18.97/Tablet
- Aziwok 500mg Strip Of 5 TabletsBy Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd5 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 119.50₹ 101.5715% CHEAPER₹ 20.31/Tablet
- Zathrin 500mg Strip Of 5 TabletsBy Fdc Limited5 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 132.35₹ 112.505% CHEAPER₹ 22.5/Tablet
- Azifast 500mg TabletBy Ipca Laboratories3 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 79.42₹ 67.515% CHEAPER₹ 22.5/Tablet
- Atm 500mg Strip Of 5 TabletsBy Indoco Remedies Ltd5 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 119.50₹ 101.5715% CHEAPER₹ 20.31/Tablet
- Hhazi 500mg Strip Of 5 TabletsBy Hegde And Hegde Pharmaceuticals Llp5 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 132.33₹ 112.485% CHEAPER₹ 22.5/Tablet
Uses of Azee 500 MG
Contraindications of Azee 500 MG
Side effects of Azee 500 MG
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Azee 500 MG
Other General Warnings
- You develop any allergic reactions after taking Azee 500 tablet.
- You have heart problems or abnormal heart rhythms.
- You have problems with your liver or kidney.
- You suffer from any mental health problems.
- You have a condition that causes muscle weakness (myasthenia gravis).
- You experience severe and persistent diarrhoea after taking Azee 500 tablet.
- You have low levels of potassium or magnesium in your blood.
Mode of Action of Azee 500 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Azee 500 MG
- Azee 500 tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water, with or without food. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- Take it at a fixed time for optimal results, and do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
- Complete the course of this antibiotic medicine as prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Azee 500 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Azee 500 tablet works, or Azee 500 tablet itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Medicines used to manage stomach acid such as antacids should be taken with a minimum gap of at least one hour with Azee 500 tablet.
- Medicines used for migraine, and headaches such as ergotamine should not be used concomitantly.
- You may experience irregular heart rhythm if you are taking medicines like cisapride that are used to treat gastric reflux diseases.
- Medicine used during heart failure like digoxin, a medicine used to treat gout, like colchicine, immune system modifying medicine like cyclosporin, medicines used to stop blood clotting like warfarin, anti-allergic medicine like astemizole, should be used cautiously....
Storage and disposal of Azee 500 MG
- Store Azee 500 tablet at room temperature, away from direct sunlight, moisture or heat.
- Keep them away from children and pets.
- Do not take this medicine after the expiry date, which is mentioned on the pack.
Dosage of Azee 500 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Azee 500 tablet?
Q: Are there any side effects with Azee 500 tablet?
Q: Can I take Azee 500 tablet for throat infection or cough?
Q: Can I stop taking Azee 500 tablet if I start feeling better and my symptoms are gone?
Q: Can I take Azee 500 tablet for fever?
Q: What is the composition of Azee 500 tablet?
Q: Can Azee 500 be taken during pregnancy?
Q: Can Azee cause diarrhoea?
Q: Does Azee 500 cause thrush?
Q: Can I start taking Azee 500 on my own?
- Azithromycin 500mg Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 5 May 2022]
- Azithromycin 500mg Tablets - Patient information leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 5 May 2022]
- Azithromycin - Product Monograph [Internet]. Pdf.hres.ca. 2021 [cited 5 May 2022]
- Azithromycin [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 5 May 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 5 May 2022]
Other Products from this Brand
- Azee 500 Mg Strip Of 5 Tablets
- Azee 250 Mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Azee 200 Mg Peppermint Dry Syrup 15 Ml
- Azee 250 Mg Tablet
- Azee 100 Mg Peppermint Flavour Bottle Of 15 Ml Dry Syrup
- Azee 500 Mg Dry Vial Of 1 Powder For Injection
- Azee Xl Pappermint Flavour Bottle Of 30 Ml Dry Syrup
- Azee 1 Gm Tablet
- Azee 200 Mg Peppermint And Orange Flavour Bottle Of 15 Ml Oral Liquid
- Azee 100 Mg Peppermint And Orange Flavour Bottle Of 15 Ml Oral Liquid