Asthalin Sa 4mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Asthalin Sa Sr 4 MG Description
Asthalin Sa 4mg Strip Of 10 Tablets is an anti-asthmatic medicine that belongs to the bronchodilators group of medications. It is prominently used to widen the blocked airways in the problems associa
ted with lungs and breathing. The generic name of this medicine is salbutamol.
|You Save||₹0.88 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Salbutamol / Albuterol(4.0 Mg)|
- Asthalin 4mg Strip Of 45 TabletsBy Cipla Limited45 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 9.57₹ 8.13₹
Uses of Asthalin Sa Sr 4 MG
Contraindications of Asthalin Sa Sr 4 MG
- Allergic to this medicine or other bronchodilators
- Fast or irregular heartbeats
- High blood pressure
- Low blood potassium levels
Side effects of Asthalin Sa Sr 4 MG
- Feelings of shakiness usually known as tremors
- Increased rates of heart pumping
- Cough, mouth and throat irritation
- Low potassium levels in the blood
- Muscle cramps
- Allergic reactions that include itching, rash or skin reddening, swelling of eyes, lips, face or throat. Wheezing and shortening of breath were also observed post consumption of this medicine
Precautions and Warnings of Asthalin Sa Sr 4 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have any disease that affects heart or blood vessels
- You have an over-reacting thyroid gland, low blood potassium levels or diabetes mellitus
Mode of Action of Asthalin Sa Sr 4 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Asthalin Sa Sr 4 MG
Interactions of Asthalin Sa Sr 4 MG
Interactions with other medicines
Interactions with food items
Other general Interactions
Storage and disposal of Asthalin Sa Sr 4 MG
Dosage of Asthalin Sa Sr 4 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What precautions are to be taken before using the medicine?
Q: How to consume the medicine?
- electronic Medicines Compendium (eMC). Easyhaler salbutamol 200mcg.
- WebMD. Albuterol sulfate 90 mcg/actuation breath activated powder inhaler.
- DailyMed. Label: Albuterol – albuterol aerosol, metered.
- U.S. National Library of Medicine. National Center for Biotechnology Information. PubChem. Salbutamol.
- Ullman N, et al. Salbutamol and around. 2015.