Althrocin Oral Drops
Althrocin 100 MG Description
Althrocin Oral Drop is used to treat specific kinds of bacterial infections. It contains Erythromycin as the main ingredient. It is one of the higher classes of antibiotics that is prescribed for the
prevention and treatment of a wide variety of bacterial infections. This medicine is designed for use by children only. This should be taken as directed by the doctor. You should not stop taking this medicine on your own even if you feel better after taking it for a few days. It works by inhibiting the growth of bacteria responsible for the infection. Usually, this medicine is used for short term treatment. However, in certain cases, you may be asked to use it for the long term.
Uses of Althrocin 100 MG
Contraindications of Althrocin 100 MG
- If you are allergic to Erythromycin or other ingredients of Althrocin tablet.
- If you have heart, liver or kidney-related disorders or dysfunction.
- Do not take this medicine if you are taking Ergotamine and Dihydroergotamine for the treatment of migraine attacks.
- Althrocin should never be taken with Simvastatin (to lower cholesterol levels), Tolterodine (urinary related disorders), Amisulpride & Domperidone (Anti-emetic agent), Amisulpride & Pimozide (brain-related disorder), Astemizole, Mizolastine & Terfenadine (anti-allergic medicine), and Cisapride (used to treat acid reflux)....
Side effects of Althrocin 100 MG
- Allergic reactions like ulcers, sores
- Difficulty in breathing
- Swelling of the face, lips or throat
- Skin rashes, hives
- Chest pain
- Irregular heartbeats
- Loss of appetite
- Diarrhoea, stomach pain