Zandu Vigorex Gold Vigor Improvement Capsules Box Of 10
Zandu Vigorex Gold Vigor Improvement Capsules are the ultimate Ayurvedic formulation to boost energy and enhance vigour and vitality. The capsules have a variety of health benefits and can be consumed by adult men without any fear of side effects.
- Zandu Vigorex is easy to consume and has long-lasting effects.
- The fortified blend of natural ingredients helps relieves stress and fatigue replenishing energy levels.
The core ingredients of Zandu Vigorex Gold Vigor Improvement capsules are:
- Extract of Withania Somnifera Dunal (Ashwagandha)
- Mucuna Prurita Hook (Kaunch Beej)
- Asparagus Racemosus Willd (Shatavari)
- Asparagus Adscendens Roxb (Safed Musli)
- Tribulus Terrestris Linn (Gokshur)
- Shudh Shilajit
- Powders of Myristica fragrans Houtt
- Anacyclus Pyrethrum DCS
- Syzygium Aromaticum Linn
- Yashad Bhasma
- Moti Pishti
- Crocus Sativus Linn.
- Swarna Bhasma
- Excipients Q. S
- Ashwagandha in Zandu Vigorex maintains the stress hormones and cortisol.
- The Gold element provides power.
- Zandu Vigorex Gold Vigor Improvement Capsules have Shilajit and kaunch beej that promotes rejuvenation.
- Gokshura and Yashad Bhasma help the body to stay active.
- Shatavari is a popular Ayurvedic herb that improves overall health and helps relieve weakness.
How to Use
- Consume the medicine as directed by the consulting physician.
- Take one to two capsules per day with milk or water.
- Usually take once during the morning after breakfast and the other one at night.
- Consume regularly for maximum benefits.
- Read the label carefully before consuming it.
- Do not consume it post expiration.
- Do not consume it if you are allergic to any ingredient.
- Store it in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Close the bottle after use.
1. Is the Zandu Vigorex Gold Vigor Improvement capsule vegetarian?
Yes, Zandu Vigorex capsules are a vegetarian variant. The green dot on the label of the supplement indicates the same.
2. Can women consume Zandu Vigorex?
Zandu Vigorex Gold Vigor Improvement capsules have been specially designed for men and administered depending on age, blood testosterone levels and medical condition. The medicine must not be taken by women.
3. Does Zandu Vigorex cause side effects?
Zandu Vigorex is an Ayurvedic medicine that does not cause side effects. However, overuse or overdose can lead to diarrhoea, nausea and vomiting. It is urgent to seek medical attention if such conditions persist.
4. How long does it take for Zandu Vigorex capsules to work?
Zandu Vigorex Gold Vigor Improvement capsules work depending on the individual's response to the medication. On average the patient starts experiencing improvements within a week of consuming the medicine.
5. Can Zandu Vigorex be given to children?
No. Zandu Vigorex can cause adverse health effects if directed to children.