Zandu Pain Relief Balm Bottle Of 25 Ml
The Zandu balm is an excellent pain relief balm that is best used for headaches and any other muscle aches in the body. With a legacy of about 100 years of research into ayurvedic and natural sciences that deal with tackling bodily pains effectively, the Zandu balm is the go-to pain reliever in many Indian households. Moreover, the name Zandu has almost become a household name due to its widespread popularity throughout many generations.
- This pain relief balm serves multiple purposes because it helps to relieve all types of joint aches and muscle aches.
- Its proven ayurvedic formulation uses naturopathic forms of treatment to alleviate intense sensations of pain.
- The Zandu balm can even provide effective relief from symptoms of cold, like running or blocked noses as well as clogged sinuses.
- Moreover, its specialised formula is crafted in the Zandu healthcare research facilities.
- The Zandu Balm also helps to effectively treat Rheumatic Pain like sprains, strains, backaches, arthritis, bruises and sports exertion, Neuralgia, Muscular Pain and Catarrh.
- Mentha Extract
- Gaultheria Fragrantissima Oil
- Eucalyptus Globulus Oil
This pain balm is the most effective treatment for pain like headaches, backaches and other joint and muscle aches anywhere in the body.
How to Use
- Apply it to the affected area and rub gently while massaging the same area.
- Do not rub too much as this could cause irritation to your skin.
- Discontinue usage if you experience adverse side effects.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from direct heat and sunlight.
- Always keep it away from the reach of children.
- Always check the label for the expiry date before using this pain-relieving balm.
Q1: For how long can I store this balm?
Ans: This pain balm is considered best before 36 months from the date of manufacture, after which it may lose its potency.
Q2: Can children use this balm as well?
Ans: Yes, children above the age of 5 years can easily use this balm without any side effects.
Q3: Can this balm be used by pregnant women?
Ans: Yes, it can be used by pregnant women, provided they do not apply it to their abdominal regions.
Q4: What should I do if I experience allergic reactions to this balm?
Ans: Rinse the area with warm soapy water and rub the area gently and then wipe it off gently with a towel.