Zandu Ayush Kwath Ayurvedic Immunity Booster - 60 Tablets
Looking for a convenient way to have Kadha? Try Zandu Ayush Kwath Tablet that uses strong Ayurvedic herbs to enhance your immune system. One of the most sought after Zandu products, these tablets contain Tulsi, Sunthi, Dalchini and Krishna Marich. Zandu Ayush Kwath Tablet uses ingredients that have anti-allergic and antiviral properties. You just have to dissolve the tablet in boiling water and voila, your Kadha is ready! Zandu Ayush Kwath Tablet benefits children and the elderly by keeping their weak immune systems healthy and protected.
Each tablet of Zandu Ayush Kwath Ayurvedic Immunity Booster comprises a 500 mg extract of Ayurvedic ingredients.
- Ayurvedic medicine that boosts immunity.
- Herbal ingredients help in stimulating digestion and detoxing the body.
- Contains Tulsi, Sunthi, Krishna Marich, etc to relieve symptoms of infections.
- Offers antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antifungal and antiviral properties.
- Zandu Ayush Kwath Tablet works as an efficient antioxidant.
- Made with pure and 100% natural Ayurvedic ingredients.
- Boosts your immune system internally.
- Helps to ease colds and cough.
- Helps in fighting infections and building immunity.
- Helps relieve symptoms of viral fever.
How to Use
- Boil 150 ml water.
- Pour it into a glass and add one tablet to it.
- Mix the water to dissolve the tablet.
- Drink it when hot.
- Optional - Add jaggery (gud) or lemon juice to enhance the flavour.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from sunlight and moisture.
- Store it at room temperature.
- Read the label before use.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
Q1: Does Zandu Ayush Kwath Tablet contain any artificial flavours?
Ans: No, it does not use any artificial flavours or colours. Similarly, Zandu Ayush Kwath Tablets do not use any gluten or preservatives, it is a Non-GMO product.
Q2: Can using Zandu Ayush Kwath Tablet frequently be harmful?
Ans: Regularly using these tablets will help in strengthening your immune system and make it healthier. Thus, it’ll be easier to combat any viral or bacterial infection.
Q3: Can I have Zandu Ayush Kwath Tablet (Kadha) during fever?
Ans: These Kadha tablets are beneficial for fever and cold. Winter and monsoon seasons increase chances of getting allergies and infections, have these tablets to protect yourself.
Q4: Can I give these tablets to my 10-year-old child?
Ans: Yes, these tablets are suitable for children as well as the elderly. They can help in strengthening their immune system.