Wokadine 2% Menthol Bottle Of 50ml Gargle
Wokadine 2% Menthol Gargle bottle is a germicidal gargle used as an antiseptic and disinfectant for chemical treatment of the mouth and throat. It comes in the form of a gargle or mouthwash that kills harmful microbes present in the mouth. Dentists use Wokadine menthol bottles to prevent oral infections after oral surgery.
It is prescribed as a treatment for oral infections like sore throat, gingivitis, and oral ulcers. Wokadine 2% Menthol Gargle bottle prevents the infection growth on the side linings of the mouth and induces microbicidal activity inside the mouth with iodine.
- Povidone Iodine 2%
- It has antiseptic and disinfectant properties for the mouth and throat.
- Wokadine 2% Menthol Gargle bottle helps prevent oral infections.
- Can treat sore throat, gingivitis, and oral ulcers.
- It can prevent wound infection in the mouth and throat.
- It can relieve mouth-dryness.
- It is used to prevent dryness, sore throat, wound infection, and inflammatory conditions of the mouth and pharynx.
- Dentists use this gargle as a disinfectant during oral surgeries.
- It is commonly used for maintaining oral hygiene. Lactating mothers can use Wokadine 2% Menthol Gargle bottle for maintaining hygiene.
- It can reduce pain and comfort the irritated areas of the throat and mouth.
How to Use
- Pour Wokadine 2% Menthol Gargle bottle liquid in a cup or glass.
- Now mix a small amount of lukewarm water with the solution.
- Take small sips of the solution in your mouth.
- Gargle the solution properly inside the mouth.
- Spit it out of the mouth after 30 seconds.
- Do not swallow the solution inside the gut.
- Before taking the dosage, consult with a medical expert.
- Take consultations with your doctor if it does not cure in 2-4 weeks.
- Don't eat or drink up to 30 minutes after gargling.
- Please read the label properly before usage.
- Store it in a cold place with a temperature below 30 degrees celsius.
Q 1. Can pregnant women and lactating mothers use Wokadine 2% Menthol Bottle?
Ans. Yes, consult your doctor for the proper dosage of this product.
Q 2. Does it expire?
Ans. Yes, it expires. Check the label for the expiry date.
Q 3. Does the Wokadine 2% Menthol Gargle bottle produce side effects? Ans. It is a product of Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd with zero side effects. However, it produces a burning sensation, itching, and irritation in the infected area during treatment, which is common and fades away with time.
Q 4. Can irregular use of Wokadine gargle for medical treatment lead to complications?
Ans. No. Generally, missing a dose is not recommended for medical treatment of throat and mouth infections as it may take longer to cure.