Wellwoman Hairfollic Hair Supplement Tablet With Wellman 30 Tablet Free
Packed with 26 nutrients for healthy and normal hair growth, Wellwoman Hairfollic capsules are a single capsule solution for daily consumption. With special ingredients including marine-derived collagen and Hairfollic formulation, Wellwoman capsules are a great addition to your hair and skincare routine.
- Wellwoman capsules contain Zinc and Selenium which are required for normal hair and nail growth, helping you to maintain healthy hair and nails.
- Amino acids present in these tablets help to maintain the hormonal balance that promotes hair growth.
- The Tricologic collagen complex formula is created especially to regenerate and stimulate dormant hair follicles, in this way it promotes thicker and lustrous hair. This formula can also help to reduce or even prevent hair loss.
- The vitamins and minerals present in Wellwoman tablets are supplied directly to the scalp and hair roots through the blood, for easy absorption.
- Collagen is required for rebuilding hair and nails, this hair supplement acts as a source of collagen so that new hair growth can take place.
- Wellwoman tablets act as a source for a variety of other vitamins, so you don’t need to take many multivitamins anymore.
Bulking Agent, Dicalcium Phosphate, Maize Starch, L- Cysteine Hydrochloride, Magnesium Oxide, Myo-Inositol, L- Ascorbic Acid, Collagen, Coating Agents, Nicotinamide, Zinc Sulphate, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Magnesium Stearate, Talc, Cholecalciferol, Manganese Sulphate, Grape Seed Extract, Folic Acid, Chromium Trichloride, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenate, Biotin, Colouring. A full list of the tablet composition is available on the pack.
Daily health supplement for women to support normal hair growth and improve nail health.
How to Use
- Take 1 Wellwoman tablet every day, with water or a cold drink.
- Swallow it as a whole, do not chew. If you’re unable to swallow it as a whole, break it in half.
- Do not exceed the daily recommended dosage.
- Inform your doctor of any other supplements and medications you are currently taking before starting this supplement.
- Store it in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight.
Q1: How often should I take this tablet?
Ans: It is recommended to take 1 tablet per day or follow the instructions of your doctor.
Q2: Can it prevent hair loss?
Ans: In some cases, you might experience hair loss if your body isn’t getting the necessary nutrients it needs from your daily diet. In these cases, yes, this supplement can prevent hair loss. For other causes of hair loss, please speak with a specialist.
Q3: Can it be taken by pregnant women?
Ans: No, this product is not recommended for pregnant women, lactating mothers, children, those with epilepsy or thyroid conditions.
Q4: Are there any side effects with this supplement?
Ans: Polyols present in this capsule might have a laxative effect, multivitamins might have interactions with your current medication. Please inform your doctor of all your current medications and supplements.