Vlcc Natural & Herbal Henna - 120 Gm
VLCC Natural and Herbal Henna provide you with a purely natural hair treatment. Its natural ingredients promote conditioning and nourishment to your hair from within. With its Ayurvedic formula, VLCC Natural and Herbal Henna benefit your hair by stimulating hair growth and adding a lustre to your hair. This henna adds gloss and lustre to your hair, darkens the colour and encourages hair growth.
- VLCC Natural and Herbal Henna is a holistic hair treatment enriched with Henna, Amla and Reetha to strengthen the roots and stimulate hair development.
- Provides an entirely natural treatment for hair infections, dry scalp and hair fall.
- Makes your hair look shiny while also improving your hair strength.
- VLCC Natural and Herbal Henna benefit hair growth.
- Adds natural colour to your hair without the aid of any harmful chemicals
- VLCC Natural and Herbal Henna form a smooth paste that aids in easy application.
- Includes Indian Gooseberry and Margosa, a combination that fights scalp infections and improves dull hair.
- Provides holistic care to your hair through intense nourishing.
- Prevents dry scalp
- Adds shine to your hair.
- Heals damaged hair follicles.
How to Use
- Combine the required henna with water to make a thick, smooth paste of VLCC Natural and Herbal Henna.
- Apply it generously to dry hair.
- After leaving it on for 1-2 hours, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Carefully read the label before use.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- VLCC Natural and Herbal Henna are meant for external use only.
- If the product enters the eye, rinse thoroughly and consult a doctor.
Q 1. Can VLCC Natural and Herbal Henna be used on the face?
Ans. VLCC Natural and Herbal Henna is a product meant solely for hair treatment. It should not be used on any other parts of the body.
Q 2. Is it required to soak VLCC Natural and Herbal Henna paste overnight?
Ans. There is no need to soak VLCC Natural and Herbal Henna ingredients overnight. You can add water to the Henna powder and directly apply it to your hair.
Q 3. Does VLCC Natural and Herbal Henna have ammonia?
Ans. VLCC Natural and Herbal Henna are only made with natural ingredients like amla, reetha and shikakai. It is absolutely ammonia-free.