Vicks Cough Drops Jar Of 280+ 10
The Vicks Cough Drops soothe the throat and suppress cough. These are available in different flavours including honey, menthol and ginger. If you experience mild soreness in the throat or dry cough, then you may have a few of these during the day to ease the symptoms. Minor sores and throat pain can very well be treated with Vicks Cough Drops while they are still in their initial phase. These are quite handy and easy to administer. You can slip a few in your pocket as you head out and have them easily during the day.
- Vicks Cough Drops suppress cough.
- It offers relief from the tingling sensation that occurs before coughing.
- It soothes mild soreness in the throat.
- It offers some relief to those suffering from conditions such as asthma and bronchitis.
- Vicks Cough Drops have some good flavours and are good to taste.
- Cough Drops by Vicks are mainly used to soothe the throat and keep cough at bay.
- They offer a cooling sensation and help in treating mouth irritation and minor sores.
- If you had it during the initial phase, Vicks Cough Drops bar the chances of aggravating conditions such as sore throat and cough.
Vicks Cough Drops mainly comprise ingredients such as Nilgiri Tel, Ajwain ke Phool, Karpoor and Pudinah ke Phool. It also includes flavoured sugar.
How to Use
- You can simply keep it in your mouth and let it dissolve.
- Two-three of these can be had in a day. However, you may administer the dosage as per the instructions given on the jar.
- It is suggested not to take an overdose on these cough drops.
- Read all the given information carefully before having it.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
Q1. Where should I store Vicks Cough Drops?
Ans: Keep its jar in a cool and dry place. You must not keep it in direct sunlight.
Q2. Is Vicks Cough Drops suitable for those suffering from Bronchitis?
Ans: Yes, Vicks Cough Drops are suitable for those suffering from Bronchitis. They help soothe the throat and thus offer relief to such patients.
Q3. Can Vicks Cough Drops be given to kids?
Ans: Yes, these cough drops can be given to kids. However, it is advised to consult a medical practitioner before doing the same.
Q4. How many Vicks Cough Drops can one have during a day?
Ans: You can have 2-3 cough drops during a day. However, it is better to check the recommended dose on the pack to ensure you do not overdose.