Veriq Glucometer Kit (with 10 Strips)
The Veri-Q Glucometer is a fast and accurate blood sugar measuring device. This pack comes with 10 free strips included in the box. Veri-Q Glucometer is used by diabetic patients and their doctors to measure the level of glucose (sugar) in the patient using just a tiny amount of blood from the fingertip.
- This glucometer is highly accurate and very easy to use. Simply insert the test strip into the meter, apply a droplet of blood and wait a few seconds. There is no technical knowledge required as the glucometer will display the measurement on an easy-to-read screen for you.
- The Veri-Q test strips have a large dosing window, users can apply blood anywhere along the edge of the strip once it is inserted and still get an accurate result.
- Veri-Q Glucometer can take up to 1000 tests during its lifetime, which is equivalent to 3 years of daily use! It can also store 450 of the previous measurements and requires only 0.5 microlitres of the blood sample.
- It has a compact size making it very portable to use anywhere you go. The included USB port allows you to transfer your past measurements to a computer with ease.
To check blood glucose levels in diabetic and prediabetic patients using a micro amount of sample blood from the fingertip.
How to Use
- Before starting, ensure that your hands are clean and sanitized.
- Insert a test strip into the Veri-Q Glucometer. When it shows the Strip and Blood symbol, it is ready for testing.
- Uncover the lancing device and place a fresh lancet into it. Remove the safety cap from the lancet and cover the lancing device.
- Prick the skin on a fingertip using the lancing device, then apply blood to the edge of the test strip and wait 5 seconds.
- Note down your results. If insufficient blood is applied, you will receive an “Er 3” message.
- Use clean hands for the entire process.
- Keep away from sunlight and heat.
Q1: How many test strips come with the kit?
Ans: This kit comes with 10 test strips to use with the Veri-Q Glucometer.
Q2: How long does each measurement take?
Ans: It takes approximately 5 seconds to show a reading on the display after blood has been applied to the test strip.
Q3: Can I buy test strips separately?
Ans: Yes, once the included 10 strips are used, you can purchase a pack of test strips to continue your monitoring.
Q4: Can I reuse the strips?
Ans: No, these are single-use test strips, they will not work multiple times.