Veet Hair Removal Cream Sensitive Skin Box Of 100 G
Veet Hair Removal Cream is enriched with aloe vera that has a soothing effect and Vitamin E. The product is ideal for sensitive skin and easily removes unwanted body hair. Veet is great for instant use and works close to the root of the hair, giving you superior, long-lasting smoothness.
- It removes even the shortest hair in just 3-6 minutes.
- It also effectively removes stubborn hair from legs, underarms and bikini lines.
- It moisturizes and nourishes dry skin.
- It exfoliates and softens the skin.
- Specially formulated with a floral smell and ensures there is no lingering malodor.
- The formulation is dermatologically tested and is safe to use.
Aloe Vera, Vitamin E, Potassium Thioglycolate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Calcium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Shea Butter, Sorbitol, Magnesium Trisilicate, Potassium Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate.
Veet hair removal cream is used to get rid of unwanted body hair. It is clinically proven to leave your skin moisturized for up to 24 hours.
How to Use
- To use Veet, you must follow a few easy steps and the special spatula inside the pack helps to uproot hair in one quick move.
- Using the curved part of the spatula, spread the Veet Cream evenly.
- Leave it on for 3 minutes and use the spatula to gently remove a small test area of cream.
- If the hair comes away easily, use the wider or narrower end of the spatula depending on the body part, to remove the rest.
- If the hair is more stubborn, leave the cream on for up to 6 minutes but not more than that.
- Rinse the skin thoroughly with water to remove the cream completely.
- Finally, pat dry.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep it out of the reach and sight of children.
- For external use only.
- If you experience any tingling during use, rinse thoroughly with cold water.
- If a burning sensation persists, seek medical advice.
1. Does Veet hair removal cream have an expiry date?
Yes, Veet has an expiry date after which the product must be discarded.
2. Can I use the cream anywhere on the body?
You must remember that the cream is not suitable for use on the head, face, eyes, nose, ears, around the anus, genitals and nipples.
3. Is it safe for my skin?
Yes, all Veet products have been dermatologically tested but you are advised to do a small patch test to confirm sensitivity.