Vaseline Original Pure Skin Jelly -100 Ml
Stressful lifestyle and pollution take a toll not just on the body but over our skin as well. Vaseline Original Pure Skin Jelly rejuvenates exhausted skin making it healthier and plumper. Formulated with 100% petroleum, the product breathes life into dry skin by supplying requisite moisture. A 100 ml bottle of Vaseline Pure Jelly retails around INR 98.
- Vaseline Original Pure Skin Jelly has a triple purified advanced solution that is suitable for gentle skin.
- The product melts into the skin giving a soft, smooth and nourished finish.
- The jelly reaches into the deepest tissue, locking in moisture to make skin look healthier.
- It can be used on any part of the body that requires attention.
- It has been dermatologically tested to have the least side effects.
Vaseline Original Pure Skin Jelly is made up of:
- Microcrystalline wax
- Tocopheryl acetate
- Vaseline Original Pure Skin Jelly protects skin from chapping, windburns, scrapes and cuts.
- It is ideally designed to treat itchy skin in the winters.
- It nourishes cracked heels and lips.
- It is also used as a lip balm in the cosmetic industry.
- It heals wounds and reduces the appearance of fine lines.
How to Use
- Use once daily on the affected skin.
- Take a small amount in the palm.
- Apply in a thin layer.
- Message gently until the jelly gets absorbed into the skin.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from the sun.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Do not swallow.
- Do not bring in contact with eyes or sensitive areas.
- For topical use only.
1. Can Vaseline Original Pure Jelly be applied on the face?
Vaseline Original Pure Jelly is a moisturising product that can be used on the face to heal dry, itchy skin. However, it is not suitable for prolonged use, since it might agitate sebum glands leading to oil accumulation in pores.
2. Can Vaseline Pure Jelly be used as sunscreen?
Vaseline Original Pure Jelly has less reflective properties and absorbs UV rays. This leads to tanning and darkening of the skin post-sun exposure.
3. Can Vaseline Jelly give you pink lips?
Vaseline Original Pure Jelly locks in moisture and removes pigmentation from the lips leaving them soft and pink.
4. Does Vaseline enhance bacterial growth?
Using Vaseline on the skin all the time does not let the skin dry and increases oil secretion. Also, the application of Vaseline Jelly on dirty skin furthers bacterial growth.
5. Can Vaseline be left on the skin overnight?
Vaseline Original Pure Jelly can be left overnight on the skin to allow it to heal.