True Elements Whole Oatmeal - 1kg
The composition of True Elements Whole Oatmeal is a complete package of taste and nutrition in a single jar. With the goodness of freeze-dried fruits, seeds and nuts, True Elements Whole Oatmeal makes for an energy-boosting breakfast. The Whole Oatmeal benefits health with a good taste that makes you feel satisfied. The products of True Elements are easily available online and offline in India.
- Low in calories.
- Rich in nutrients, vitamins and minerals.
- Rich in antioxidants.
- Improves the flow of blood.
- No added sugars.
- Whole Rolled Oats
- Dried Cranberry
- Chia Seeds
- Flax Seeds
- Basil Seeds
- Freeze Dried Fruits
- Fulfil the requirement of minerals and vitamins.
- Low-calorie energy booster.
- Consume it to improve the flow of blood in your body.
- You can also eat this to reduce inflammation and itching.
How to Use
- Shake the jar and put some amount of oatmeal in a bowl/utensil.
- Pour milk till oats are soaked in the milk.
- Stir the mixture properly and it’s ready to eat.
- Close the jar and keep it in the refrigerator.
- Read the instructions carefully given on the packaging before use.
- Store it in a dry area with low temperature.
- Avoid direct contact with sunlight.
- Keep away from the reach of children.
Q1. Is True Elements Whole Oatmeal available online?
Ans: Yes, you can easily buy True Elements Whole Oatmeal online on various websites. Moreover, Whole Oatmeal is also available offline in the stores. The price of True Elements Whole Oatmeal is also reasonable so that anyone can afford it easily.
Q2. Are there any side effects of Whole Oatmeal?
Ans: No, there are no side effects of Whole Oatmeal. However, you can consult the doctor before giving this to your child. It can result in intestinal gas and bloating in case of excess consumption. Start with a low dose for better results.
Q3. Which age group of children can consume True Elements Whole Oatmeal?
Ans: True Elements Whole Oatmeal for kids is available in different packages for children of different age groups. But this pack is for children of a minimum of three years and a maximum of 6 years in age.
Q4. Does eating Whole Oatmeal increase weight?
Ans: Whole Oatmeal is a great source of nutrients and vitamins and it is considered good for gaining weight. But it should be consumed within a limit so that it doesn’t cause any problems or complications in the digestive system.