Sugar Free Natura Sweetener Tablets Bottle Of 200
Sugar Free Natura is made from sucralose and contains a low-calorie sugar substitute that can be used in cooking, baking and added to various beverages - tea, coffee, ice-tea, ice-coffee, etc. Sucralose is a derivative of sugar. Sucralose tastes like sugar but doesn't contain the same amount of calories. Thus, it allows one to enjoy the sweet flavour of sugar without having to worry about gaining excess calories.
It adds sweetness to the food item but has fewer calories as compared to the normal sugar. Hence, you can enjoy the sweetness without worrying about increasing your blood glucose levels as well.
- It is ideal for fitness seekers, weight-conscious & diabetic people.
- Ideal for cooking and baking: sucralose is highly heat-stable, which means you can cook and bake with it without any loss in sweetness.
- It can be used for making a wide variety of preparations- hot and cold beverages, sweets, desserts, cakes, etc.
- Heat stable and has negligible calories.
- The main ingredient that goes into the making of Sugar Free Natura is sucralose.
- Sucralose is a zero-calorie artificial sweetener and Splenda is the most common sucralose-based product.
- Sucralose is made from sugar in a multistep chemical process in which three hydrogen-oxygen groups are replaced with chlorine atoms.
How to Use
Sugar Free Natura can either be used as mentioned inside the leaflet or can be consumed as directed by the healthcare professional.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of reach of the children.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
Q1. Is Natura sugar free Safe?
Ans: This product contains sucralose, which is made from sugar. It is probably one of the safest sugar substitutes out there other than the all-natural stevia.
Q2. What does Sugar Free Natura contain?
Ans: Sugar Free Natura mostly contains sucralose, which is an organochlorine compound. Sucralose is an organochlorine chemical artificially manufactured by chlorinating sucrose.
Q3. Which is better: Sugar Free Gold or Natura?
Ans: Sugar Free Gold is made from the artificial sweetener known as Aspartame. On the other hand, Sugar Free Natura is made from the artificial sweetener sucralose, which is safe as it has no notable side effects.
Q4. Can artificial sweeteners be bad for my health more than natural sugar?
Ans: No, artificial sweeteners do not have many harmful effects. For example, artificial sweeteners are very low on calories.
Q5. What are the benefits of going sugar-free?
Ans: Some of the benefits of going sugar-free could be a lower risk of illness and disease, reduction in hunger and cravings, boost in energy level and enhanced mental clarity, improved appearance, a considerable loss in weight and an improvement in dental health. But if you have a sweet tooth and crave desserts, then artificial sweeteners are a safe option for you.