St.Botanica Natural Apple Cider Vinegar With Mother Vinegar - 500 Ml - Raw, Unfiltered, Unrefined
St. Botanica Apple Cider Vinegar is an unfiltered and unpasteurised apple cider vinegar made with naturally fermented organic apple juice. This Apple cider benefits your health and makes your life joyous and energetic. The healthiest ingredient in apple cider vinegar is apple. St. Botanica Apple Cider Vinegar retains all the essential and nourishing nutrients present in apples. This apple cider also does not contain added sugars and is enriched with the revitalising properties of mother vinegar.
- This product is 100% pure and organic.
- This apple cider vinegar is raw and unfiltered.
- St. Botanica Apple Cider is made from organic Himalayan apples and is certified by USDA.
- Apple cider is rich in vital antioxidants.
- This product is formulated without any artificial colour, preservatives or flavour.
- Detoxifies your body and helps in weight management.
Organic raw fermented apple juice
- St. Botanica Natural Apple Cider Vinegar assists in blood sugar management.
- Apple cider helps in the detoxification of blood.
- Apple helps in enhancing blood circulation.
- Apple cider vinegar promotes healthy and shiny hair.
- This product aids in balancing pH levels.
How to Use
- Dilute 10 to 15 ml of St. Botanica Natural Apple Cider Vinegar in a glass of water.
- Mix it well.
- Ingest it on an empty stomach in the morning.
- You can also use this with your meals.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Read the label carefully before using it.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Pregnant mothers and children under 18 years of age should consult a physician before using this.
Q 1. Why is St. Botanica Natural Apple Cider Vinegar better than other apple ciders?
Ans: St. Botanica Apple Cider uses 100% pure and organic Himalayan apples with no added preservatives, artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners. This is the most natural and organic apple cider vinegar out in the Indian market.
Q 2. Can you drink apple cider vinegar every day?
Ans: While there are many health benefits of drinking apple cider vinegar, taking large amounts every day can be harmful and linked to low blood potassium levels and osteoporosis. So, consume apple cider in minor diluted amounts to reap substantial health benefits.
Q 3. Which is the best time of the day to consume apple cider vinegar?
Ans: It is best to take it in the morning. Drinking St. Botanica Natural Apple Cider Vinegar 30 minutes before your bedtime can help you prevent indigestion and acid reflux.
Q 4. Can this product help with weight loss?
Ans: Apple cider vinegar is unlikely to help you lose weight. But drinking a modest amount of apple cider vinegar or taking a dosage before meals helps suppress hunger and burn fat.