Sri Sri Tattva Kabasura Kudineer - 60 Tabs
Sri Sri Tattva Kabasura Kudineer Tablet is a traditional formulation that helps manage common respiratory ailments such as the flu and cold. These herbal tablets can relieve symptoms associated with respiratory health including severe phlegm, dry and wet cough and fever. It is enriched with antioxidants and looks after your overall health.
- The tablet possesses powerful anti-inflammatory, analgesic, anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-asthmatic properties.
- Helpful in both prevention and treatment against viral infections.
- Acts as an immunomodulator and possesses antipyretic properties.
- Also, have hepatoprotective benefits.
- Efficient inhibitory effect against viral replication.
- Gives your body a natural and herbal boost.
- Raja Pata
- Holy Basil
A traditional formulation with multi herbs that enhances immunity is ideal for maintaining your respiratory health. This is a wholesome product that improves taste, digestive strength, treats general debility, allergic rhinitis, intestinal worms and non-healing wounds.
How to Use
You can have a Sri Sri Tattva Kabasura Kudineer tablet 2 times a day. You should ideally take it in the morning after breakfast and at bedtime. Use it as directed by the healthcare professional.
- Don’t refrigerate the product.
- Read the label and check the expiration date before use.
- Protect it from direct sunlight.
- Keep it away from children.
- Store it in a dry place and at room temperature.
Q1. Can children also consume the Sri Sri Tattva Kabasura Kudineer tablets?
Ans: Yes, children older than 5 years can have the Sri Sri Tattva Kabasura Kudineer tablet.
Q2. Can Kabasura Kudineer tablets be taken along with allopathic medicines?
Ans: If both allopathic and ayurvedic medicines are advised or being used together, it is best to use the allopathic medicine first then after a gap of 30 minutes take ayurvedic medicine as advised by the physician. It is always advised to follow your doctor’s recommendations.
Q3. Can we drink Kabasura Kudineer daily during COVID?
Ans: If you have COVID, it is recommended that you drink it twice daily for the duration of the disease. If you do not have COVID, you may drink it once every day.