Snec 30 - Nano Curcumin Turmeric Capsules Pack Of 15 Capsules
A major barrier to curcumin’s clinical efficacy is its poor bioavailability because it does not absorb in the gut and get metabolized in the liver. The answer to the problem comes in turmeric supplement which is linked with SNEDDS (Self Nano-emulsifying Drug Delivery System) that dissolves faster than any other curcumin supplement available. It is a novel drug delivery system that enhances the solubility of curcumin in the gut, protects the curcumin from getting metabolized in the intestines, and bypasses the liver that makes active compounds available to the body. The US Patented formulation SNEC30 capsules is the most bio-available form of curcumin to date due to the SNEDDS technology that goes behind its formation. SNEC30 ensures that the Curcumin achieves the desired concentration of active curcuminoids in the blood. This is a health supplement.
Harida (Curcuma Longa) Rz Extract (Eq. Curcuminoids-30mg, Excipients-q.s.)
Key Features & Benefits:
- SNEC 30 Curcumin Capsules with 95% curcuminoids is a plant-based ayurvedic antioxidant that supports healthy inflammation
- It has powerful anti-inflammatory effects and is a very strong antioxidant.
- Curcumin Is a Natural Anti-Inflammatory Compound that helps in Improved Brain Function, Risk of Heart Disease, Joint pain support, Digestion, Cleansing of the blood, Immune boosting capabilities, and in Liver Detoxification
- Contains supply of daily recommended value of curcumin with the highest bioavailability and derived from the purest source of the Indian Turmeric
How To Use:
- SNEC30 Capsules has “NO Side Effects”, Adults may take 1 or 2 capsules daily with water after a meal. Covered under US Patent# US8835509
- Q: What is the dose of SNEC 30?
- A: The optimum doses for SNEC 30 capsules are one capsule once or twice daily or as directed by the physician.
- Q: How long can I take SNEC 30?
- A: SNEC 30 does not have any adverse effects and can be taken safely for a long therapeutic duration; however, dosage may vary.
- Q: How should I store SNEC 30?
- A: Curcumin supplement SNEC 30 comes in a compact container and blister which can be easily stored at your medicine cupboard. Remember to store SNEC 30 at room temperature and away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
- Q: How is SNEC 30 better than turmeric and milk?
- A: SNEC 30 contains highly standardized Curcumin which is the chief active ingredient of Turmeric. Curcumin in turmeric is a poorly soluble and impermeable compound which by itself can not reach the blood for clinical efficacy which is referred as low bio-availability. SNEC 30 possesses the highest bioavailability as it is based on the US-patented formula of Self Nano-Emulsification. This way the Curcumin reaches to blood plasma in active form to show its clinical effect.
- Q: What is the difference between SNEC 30 & other curcumin brands?
- A: SNEC 30 provides the most bioavailable form of curcumin because of its US Patented unique drug delivery system (Self Nano Emulsifying Drug Delivery System) which makes it faster acting as well as more efficacious. SNEC 30 requires a small dose compared to other curcumin supplements.
- Q: Is there any side effect or drug interactions of SNEC 30?
- A: No side effect of SNEC 30 has been reported so far. Curcumin has been categorized as GRAS (Generally recognized as safe) by the US FDA (American Food and Drug Administration). Curcumin should be used with precaution along with blood-thinning agents like Heparin etc. as it may enhance their efficacy.
- Q: Should I take SNEC 30 with or without meals?
- A: SNEC 30 is completely safe and possesses no harmful effects on your gastrointestinal tract. SNEC 30 can be taken with or without meals at any time of the day.
- Q: Why dose SNEC 30 contain only 30 mg curcumin while other brands contain at least 300 to 500 mg curcumin?
- A: SNEC 30 uses a technology called Self Nano-Emulsifying Drug Delivery System (SNEDDS), which helps curcumin to be quickly and completely absorbed without getting destroyed in the stomach, intestines, or liver. This higher bio-availability means that SNEC 30 attains a C-max (maximum plasma concentration) with just 30 mg curcumin which is much better compared to other brands. So you get faster and better action with a lower dose.
- Q: Is SNEC 30 safe during pregnancy?
- A: Although SNEC 30 does not have any known adverse effects, it is advisable to avoid taking or taking a physician’s advice before taking SNEC 30 during pregnancy.
- Q: Do we always need a doctor’s prescription for SNEC 30?
- A: SNEC30 is a proprietary ayurvedic medicine and can be bought and taken with or without a doctor’s prescription. However, you are advised to talk to a doctor about your disease condition and for the ideal dosage and duration of intake.
- Q: I am confused about taking turmeric or curcumin, there are supplements for both. Should I just buy curcumin as a turmeric supplement or am I missing something?
- A: Curcumin is the active component of turmeric and Turmeric typically contains only 1.5% of curcumin. SNEC 30 contains highly bio-available and purified curcumin which uses SNEDDS (Self Nano Emulsifying Drug Delivery System) that makes it the best available turmeric supplement in the market. So relax, you will not miss anything with SNEC 30.
- Q: What is the best time to take a turmeric/curcumin supplement? Or is timing not that important?
- A: Studies and traditional knowledge suggest that curcumin is best taken first thing in the morning and at bedtime. If twice a day dose is recommended then take SNEC 30 one capsule in the morning and one at bedtime for better results. SNEC30’s SNEDDS technology makes it resistant to the effect of food on absorption and can be taken at any time.
- Q: What are Curcuminoids?
- A: When curcumin is extracted from turmeric it is not a single chemical compound but a combination of three compounds. The three curcuminoids are curcumin, bis-de-methoxycurcumin and de-methoxycurcumin. Curcuminoids are responsible for turmeric’s therapeutic properties. Curcuminoids are the chemical component of turmeric that gives it a bright yellow color.
- Q: Is not turmeric in my food sufficient? Why should I use a supplement?
- A: Turmeric used in curries fails to exert 100% of its therapeutic effect due to its poor bioavailability and extensive systemic metabolism. Common turmeric contains only about 1-2% of Curcumin and thus requires the intake of a large dose to get any therapeutic benefit.
- Q: I have diabetes and have been taking medicine for 2 years. How can SNEC 30 help me?
- A: SNEC 30 can not only help prevent complications due to diabetes but has also been shown to help control blood sugar levels. Curcumin’s strong antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties have been proven to help in wound healing in diabetics.
- Q: Is it okay to take curcumin with multivitamins?
- A: Yes, it is okay to take curcumin with a multivitamin. SNEC 30 works in a synchronized fashion working on cellular membranes to organize them more orderly. SNEC 30 works in harmony with other substances and causes no adverse effects.
- Q: I am suffering from arthritis. I have pain and swelling in my knees and it is difficult for me to bend or climb stairs. How can SNEC 30 help me in this?
- A: Arthritis is a pro-inflammatory disease. SNEC 30 contains curcumin which is a proven anti-inflammatory and comparative trials show that it works faster and is much more efficient to curb inflammation and pain than many other NSAIDs. Curcumin inhibits Cyclooxygenase (COX) and Lipoxygenase (LOX) pathways and thus acts upon reducing inflammation and pain.
- Q: Does SNEC 30 help in wound healing?
- A: There are numerous experimental data that suggest that curcumin can accelerate wound healing. SNEC 30 contains highly bio-available curcumin which accelerates wound healing. Curcumin has the ability to enhance granulation tissue formation, collagen deposition, tissue remodeling, and wound contraction.
- Q: I’ve been diagnosed with osteoarthritis. Will SNEC 30 work in my case?
- A: SNEC 30 contains curcumin which helps to reduce pain & inflammation by acting on some enzyme pathways. As a superior antioxidant, inhibits free-radical-mediated peroxidation of some proteins which are believed to be associated with a variety of chronic pathological conditions such as osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. curcumin improves calcium restoration in bones and also takes part in cartilage development. Curcumin has also been shown to fight against most microbial infections and thus reduces the risks of infective arthritis.
- Q: Is it safe to take SNEC 30 during breastfeeding?
- A: Yes, it is safe to take SNEC 30 while breastfeeding your baby. SNEC30 contains curcumin which is completely safe even at very high doses but the ideal dose should be customized according to individual body requirements. There have been no reports of toxicity following even a large amount of turmeric ingestion; however, it is advisable to consult your doctor before taking SNEC 30 during lactation.