Sirona Fda Approved Premium Digital Tampon (Regular Flow) - 20 Tampon
Sirona FDA Approved Premium Digital Tampons are made to be easily inserted into the vagina and provide maximum comfort. Sirona digital tampons absorb menstrual flow with their 100% highly absorbent compressed layers of viscose fibres.
Moreover, the presence of eight channels allows even expansion of your periods which boosts its absorptive capacity and thus it ensures zero leakage. It has a drip-proof design that prevents your clothes from getting stained by menstrual fluid while being ultra-soft for maximum comfort so you can welcome periods with ease. It is a pack of 20 tampons.
- Leak-proof and 100% odour-free tampons made of absorbent material.
- Smooth cover to provide easy insertion.
- The material is organic and safe to use on the skin.
- It does not create a wet sensation on the garments.
- The tampons have curved grooves that give reliable protection.
- The soft absorbent material does not cause a rash on the vagina due to wetness.
- The tampons give up to 8 hours of protection against the wetness.
- Cotton Strings
- To help absorb the menstrual flow during the period.
- Helps avoid leakage, giving a stain-free period.
How to Use
- Wash your hands well and hold the tampon.
- Tear the protective foil in the tampon by moving in the direction as indicated. You can also tear the foil by slightly bending the tampon.
- Now, remove the bottom part of the foil.
- Open the tampon strongly and pull it quickly and firmly.
- The strings must be connected to both ends.
- Remove the top part of the foil by pushing your index finger inside the hollow portion.
- Sit back, relax and slowly insert the tampon inside your vagina.
- Push the tampon as far as it can go until you don’t feel its presence.
- You can remove the tampon by pulling down the string slowly.
- If the string is not visible for some reason, wait for the tampon to saturate.
- Squat and push to gently remove the tampon by pulling it downwards.
- If you feel resistance while removing a tampon, consult your gynaecologist.
- Make sure to remove the old tampon before using a new one.
- Do not leave a tampon for more than 8 hours. This can increase the risk of injection of serious illness TSS. (Their leaflet contains information about TSS)
- Only use one tampon at a time.
- Discontinue use if tampons feel uncomfortable or cause rashes.
Q 1. Are Sirona Premium Digital Tampons Safe?
Ans: Yes, Sirona Premium Digital Tampons are completely safe to use. They are made of viscose fibre that is a naturally absorbent material.
Q 2. What does FDA Approved mean in Sirona FDA Approved Premium Digital Tampon?
Ans: FDA approved means that the Sirona Premium Digital Tampon is reviewed by CDER (Center for Drug Evaluation and Research). It means that the product has been checked for its efficacy and approved for its effectiveness.
Q 3. Can Sirona Premium Digital Tampons cause TSS?
Ans: There is a rare chance that Sirona FDA Approved Premium Digital Tampons may cause TSS, but you need to be careful while inserting and removing the Premium Digital Tampons.