Simmom Iq Plus Premium Chocolate Nutrition Drink Refill Of 400 G
Nutrition during pregnancy and lactation is a prime necessity for the healthy development of the baby and the mother. To fulfil this need, here's Simmom IQ Plus, a specialised nutritional powder for pregnant and breastfeeding women, enriched with a blend of nutrients and high-quality protein to help their foetus with brain development and ensure a healthy baby at birth.
- Rich in high-quality Protein and Calcium, which fulfils the requirements of pregnant or breastfeeding mothers.
- Encourages healthy weight gain in women (low in fat and sugar and contains zero trans-fat).
- Enriched with a blend of essential nutrients like DHA, Choline, Iron, Zinc, Iodine, Protein, Fat, Carbohydrates, Calcium, Vitamins (C, D and E), Antioxidants and FOS, which supports healthy foetal brain development and body growth, boosts immunity and digestion and more.
- Available in two flavour variants- simmom iq vanilla and chocolate to please your taste buds.
Milk Solids, Maltodextrin and Sucrose, Minerals, Fructo-Oligosaccharides (Fos), Vitamins And Docosahexaenoic Acid.
- Supports supplemental nutritional needs of Indian mothers during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- For the healthy development of the baby and its brain.
- Immunity booster to keep diseases at bay.
- Effective nutrition source during lactation.
- Helps in healthy digestion and metabolism.
How to Use
Typically, 2 servings of the SimMom powder with cow milk every day will help expectant mothers to gain the necessary nutrition. But, one may follow the directions on the dosage given by the physician or as given in the product label. An overdose must strictly be avoided.
- The product should be stored in a cool and dry place to increase its shelf life.
- Protect it from direct sunlight.
- Always keep the product tightly covered after every use or it will harden, rendering it unfit for consumption.
- Use the product within the given time as mentioned on the product.
- Do not freeze the powder and avoid excessive heating.
- Check the label and expiry date before buying.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
1. How many times a day should we consume the product?
Ans: Two servings a day of Simmom iq plus powder should be enough to provide you with the nutrition needed during pregnancy and lactation.
2. Can I consume the product after it has hardened?
Ans: No, the simmon iq+ powder should strictly not be consumed after it has hardened as this may lead to indigestion and/or gastrointestinal problems.
3. Can it be consumed by someone who's not pregnant or lactating?
Ans: Yes, it can be consumed.