Siddhayu Painquit Tablet Pain Relief Supplement | Ayurvedic Herbal Remedy For Bones And Joints I Natural Joint Pain Relief I Arthritis Pain | 60 Tablets X 1
Siddhayu Painquit Tablet is a pain-relief remedy and a one-stop solution with 5 in 1 joint care formula. It is a natural therapy for bone and joints and helps relieve pain and inflammation as well as aids to provide mobility, flexibility and strength. Siddhayu Painquit Tablet is used as a highly effective rapid-relief solution that starts showing results within 3 days.
- Siddhayu Painquit Tablet is made up of herbal extracts that help in revitalising the flexibility of joints.
- It promotes a physically active lifestyle by stimulating a healthy response to pain.
- It acts as an efficient pain-killer that not only soothes sore muscles but also curbs stiffness of the body providing it maximum mobility and strength.
- Siddhayu Painquit Tablet is highly effective in terms of the benefits of time-tested and clinically-researched herbs.
- It is also free from gluten, soy and dairy and has been tested for purity.
Siddhayu Painquit Tablets can be used as a 5-in-1 joint care formula to alleviate pain and reduce inflammation as well as to enhance mobility, restore flexibility and strengthen the bones.
How to Use
- 2 doses of Siddhayu Painquit Tablets must be taken twice daily after meals or as directed by the physician.
- To obtain the best results, it is recommended to take Siddhayu Painquit Tablets daily for up to 3 months.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of the children.
Q1. Do Siddhayu Painquit Tablets have any side effects?
Ans: Siddhayu Painquit Tablets are clinically proven and the standardised blend of natural herbs makes them safe for long-term use. They do not contain any known side effects. However, it is advisable to consult a physician before its consumption in case of diseases that require special attention.
Q2. Can the Painquit Tablet be taken with other medication?
Ans: Siddhayu Painquit Tablet is a natural and safe product. Yet, if you are on any other medications, consult your health care provider before using Painquit Tablets. It is also recommended to keep a minimum gap of 90 minutes between the consumption of herbal and non-herbal products.
Q3. Does Siddhayu Painquit Tablet cause gastric discomfort like most drugs?
Ans: Siddhayu Painquit Tablet does not cause gastric irritation and discomfort like most of the common medicines like NSAIDs (Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs).