Sewa Herbal Tea Bags (2gm X 15) Box Of 30 G
Sewa Herbal Tea Bags are flavourful tea bags from the house of Sewa. Sewa Herbal Tea Bags contain the goodness of 5 natural ingredients - cardamom, ginger, tulsi, liquorice and ashwagandha along with other natural herbs in each tea bag that enhances immunity, improving your body’s natural defence and helping you fall ill less often. These ingredients that form Sewa Herbal Tea Bags composition give a unique flavour resulting in a tasty, rich cup of tea.
- Sewa Herbal Tea is an excellent healthy morning refresher. It is free of caffeine and helps you keep slim and fit.
- It is a naturally refreshing drink. Based on health benefits as per ayurvedic texts, ashwagandha helps cope with stress, liquorice helps soothe the throat, tulsi helps build body resistance, cardamom helps in digestion and ginger helps protect from cough and cold.
- This herbal tea acts as an immunity booster and this aids in promoting the digestion system.
- It works as a perfect tonic for a healthy heart and keeps cholesterol levels in check.
- It improves and strengthens cardiac muscles by controlling blood pressure.
- Every box contains 15 different flavours of herbal tea.
- Lemon Ginger Mint
- Mint Green
- Turmeric Ginger
- Butterfly Pea
- Sewa Herbal Tea uses include detoxifying the body, without the ill effects that come with caffeine consumption.
- It should ideally be consumed in the morning or evening.
How to Use
- Pour hot water into a teacup.
- Take out your desired flavour of tea bag from the bag as per your mood and taste.
- Dip the tea bag in the cup and let it rest for 4 - 5 minutes.
- Enjoy a hot, freshly brewed cup of herbal tea to calm you down.
- Keep it away from the reach of small children.
- Every tea bag can be used once. Using it for the second time will reduce its benefit and flavour.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from moisture and heat.
- Drink it twice or thrice a day, as desired.
Q1. What are the benefits of drinking chamomile herbal tea?
Ans: Chamomile helps calm the nervous system. Chamomile's antispasmodic properties support digestion and can be used to treat digestive conditions. It helps relax the muscles in the intestines and stomach.
Q2. Does Cinnamon herbal tea contain antioxidants?
Ans: The antioxidants present in cinnamon herbal tea help boost the immune system, which helps guard you against colds, the flu and infections. This is especially helpful for the stomach, where many harmful pathogens can be found.
Q3. How does Mint herbal tea help in reducing inflammation?
Ans: Mint herbal tea helps treat colic and gas. Because of its anti-inflammatory effects, it is also a remedy for dyspepsia, stomach spasms, the swelling of tissues and nausea and vomiting.